Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just do Harley Davidson
tongue.gif
lol....hell i'd wear it

i was surprised at the amount of hype the chis, but the reseller base in my city gets stronger with every og release.....i mean i can find some kicks in store that surprise me to this day such as moonwalker kobes, royal ko's, that i thought would sold out everywhere based on their hype....but those 2 letters OG make all the difference apparently
Where are you finding these moonwalkers and ko's?? I'm interested PM

Not to thrilled about the color blocking. Was going to try for these but I might pass. To gimmicky but the materials look 
smokin.gif

Frags > my moms toms > backboards.

You all are insane to pay anything over $400 for these.

This leather is most likely comparable to the pro bowl trainer 1s that are meh at best.

sheeps.

Retail or your mom.

Last edited:
True, everyone has their preferences and it is always nice to respect them.  That's what I try to do.

Also, as I said before (the thread) don't you guy's think that you overvaluing the Chicagos just a little bit?
No you are over valuing them stop it I'm not trying to come at you but man stop already
First you wanted the chicago's ,now you want the sbb's and they would be a "Grail"... If you wanted the chi's so bad , why wouldn't you try to cop these for retail and maybe trade or sell them and get the chi's that you originally wanted. The reason why we had to sit thru your story for so long ... You beasting right now my man
Sorry I derailed the thread but man

Last edited:
Was on these like a thot to a baller at first. Easy pass now, They are nice but, just remind me to much of black toe's and there not. So.. it's like :rolleyes

Last edited:
No I mean your overvaluing them
Not really, you don't see me selling my Slam Dunk 6s or others for a pair like some others, I sure I want them  but not for no **** price.  Lets get back to these, probably regular NA 1 numbers, think its a nice color way, and people will try to use these to pay their car payment or rent.  I miss anything?

Last edited:
Not really, you don't see me selling my Slam Dunk 6s or others for a pair like some others, I sure I want them  but not for no **** price.  Lets get back to these, probably regular NA 1 numbers, think its a nice color way, and people will try to use these to pay their car payment or rent.  I missed anything?
Hope you get a pair man so you can shut the hell up already :lol:

I hope those who didn't eat on the Chi 1's will feast on release day. I'll be putting in raffles once again but I'll be alright if I don't win anything

Back
Top Bottom