Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

^New guy freshman telling us to chill? Damn, if you been lurking for the longest time, you'd know how NT is.

No one is safe and everyone pokes fun and comes at eachother. Not a place for sensitive folks.

Been lurking for the longest time...but here's my first post

Everyone just chill, we are all here to share our love for sneakers no need to be so aggressive all the time.
You're right, we're here for our love of sneakers.  The name's AirSakuragi, the tensai of NT and the self proclaimed sneaker genius; welcome to NT!

^New guy freshman telling us to chill? Damn, if you been lurking for the longest time, you'd know how NT is.

No one is safe and everyone pokes fun and comes at eachother. Not a place for sensitive folks.
Asking not telling
happy.gif

And yea, I have seen a lot of that. But sometimes ppl take it way too serious over NOTHING.

This site fell off so bad

These release threads are so terrible mainly bc of a few members. SMH

Brah I don't come in and ruin threads with worthless crap and I don't even troll anymore. Past is the last. I barely post anymore and if I do it's only in AJ1 threads but some people are legit ruining these threads and it's annoying

Just voicing my opinion. I know some people have issues from my past trolling and what not and that's fine by me but I know I'm not the only one annoyed.

Brah I don't come in and ruin threads with worthless crap and I don't even troll anymore. Past is the last. I barely post anymore and if I do it's only in AJ1 threads but some people are legit ruining these threads and it's annoying

Just voicing my opinion. I know some people have issues from my past trolling and what not and that's fine by me but I know I'm not the only one annoyed.

Seconded.

There is a block feature b

Looks at join date...

I knew that instagram post from a few pages back that said they'll be "easy to secure" was untrue.
i don't even know wtf your talking bout man.
Hahaha you remember them from 2 years ago homie? I remember the real simpler times. '03-'07 everyone was a family. Simpler times...

I will say @AirSakuragi's presence on NT is more abundant than a Dunkin Donuts. 10x my posts in 12 years here than in your 1. Crazy.
and my join date don't mean **** i lurked for the longest time on here, i started on sneaker forums back in 05 on SC & NSB the only reason i signed up here was because those forums died. But back then guys on NT for sure as hell didn't put up with **** from @AirSakuragi  they would of roasted the **** out of them making them never come back lol I just can't stand that i have to look through a bunch of useless *** posts just to see information about the shoe that actually matters (which is the main reason i would go on forums)

Come here brah

View media item 1588321

i don't even know wtf your talking bout man.

and my join date don't mean **** i lurked for the longest time on here, i started on sneaker forums back in 05 on SC & NSB the only reason i signed up here was because those forums died. But back then guys on NT for sure as hell didn't put up with **** from @AirSakuragi  they would of roasted the **** out of them making them never come back lol I just can't stand that i have to look through a bunch of useless *** posts just to see information about the shoe that actually matters (which is the main reason i would go on forums)
Calm down man, you sound like me back in the Jordan 1 thread, I'm here for shoes as well but it doesn't mean we can't have fun while we're waiting for them.  To many people treat this as a business instead of a hobby, I remember back when we talked about shoes we dreamed of owning and working/saving for them or the usually sensible trade to get them (not these outrageous trades you see today).  I'm the same as you with sneaker but this is a hobby not a law firm or stock market, people need to stop treating sneakers like that...end of story.

I hope no one has a problem with my post. *takes off belt...eyeballs turns yellow with jaundice while spewing current slang about the Man*

You know Nike is the Man? :lol:

If SBBs are truly a QS drop .... With one week out shouldn't Nike internally have info about release. Just concerned as both@nikenyc and @nikeeurope have both given me the [insert style code] is not currently on our launch radar spiel...

Back
Top Bottom