Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Closer to release day we get the less eager I am. Really could do without all the nonsense. I'm just ready for a BS colorway 1 on this RM mold at $160(lasers were just too high) that I can beat down. 3 weeks ago I couldn't wait. Now I doubt I hit more than 2 raffle spots. Just my opinion. Hype isnt always helpful.

Once people start to realize that it's money saved, and there's always gonna be more shoes dropping they'll be good 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
If I strike out, I'll be saving for the Aqua and Chrome VIII's. That all I want for the rest of the year. I don't wear powder blue so I'll be passing on the OG 1's later this year

Why did you do a speed test against servers in Kansas, if you live all the way in South Carolina? I can pick a random speed test server in the middle of the US and get **** results too.

I find it hard to believe in someone getting 200ms latency unless they are using dial up, but 1.5 Mbps is way better than dial up speeds.

What game are you playing?
LOL I was thinking the same.

Whats the raffle submission policy in terms of entering multiples? For example, if you entered yesterday and entered today same name different size.

Do they actually check for multiples? Flight 23 NY had 900+ tickets given out yesterday alone. I find it hard to believe they will cross check for duplicate entries given the amount but I can be dead wrong. Any one care to share any insights or past experiences?

Back
Top Bottom