Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

u just saying that cuz ur in the top 5 on that list grizz
roll.gif
Nah, i'm just saying stop with the crying all ready b... i don't get why people are complaining over and over

Last edited:
What difference would it make if they told you they were doing a drawing/FCFS today vs Thursday? Drawing takes no effort and its not like you're going to start camping today if it was FCFS..

Edit: You could, but I'm assuming you have better things to do than camp 4 days for some kicks

we all devise our plan of attack for drops which usually includes multiple approaches (raffles, camp, etc) if I don't have a full picture of all of my options I can't make the best informed choices for me....on a realler note with the CHI drop I realized how a late change (NDC online cancel on the day before) can effect my plan (increased number switching plan to FCFS sites....store shifts to guaranteed bans with no notice).

i paid the 100 for the auto checkout slot for footlocker, im not feeling very confident about my in store options for the release and really want these. if i get through, 270-280 total for these is a really good price. these are looking like the most hyped 1s ever (even worse than Chicagos)

Anyone know what International Mall in Tampa is doing? I called and they claim they don't know if they're getting these lol (despite the launch locator).

I'm protesting outside both HOH locations if FTL fails to do something about them. International asked to call back on Wednesday or Thursday.

I called Shiekh corporate and they are saying raffles will be Wed. I'm gonna call stores in a few.

The only reason these stores get away with so much is because we only complain on the forums and not where it matters.... It might not fix everything but it wouldn't be this bad

i dont see me winning a raffle at all, i can't even win a raffle for the kd's or foams and they sitting still at the stores i entered raffles in!

lmao
I see myself striking out on the only raffle I did :lol:

I was gonna try to enter a few more, but today is not a good day for my back.

I'm interested to see how this online raffle will work. I think Nike sends phone confirmations, so you have to have an area code near the stores. I hope it'll work out

I probably strike out too :smh:
From 15 Chicago tickets and campout spot to just 2 tickets :frown:

Back
Top Bottom