Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Yeah it does make it easy to BD using the raffle system. 23penny gets his pairs (GS and 12 up) from my FTL and the manager always we got a limited size run (lying thru his teeth) I fugged up one day due to a hangover and boldly said why because of 23penny right
laugh.gif
Lol what did he say? 
nerd.gif

You think they released a statement already knowing exactly what they were going to do in order to stop bots? I doubt it. That's not how the business world works a lot of times. They're reacting to a problem that's come to a head. We saw a week before that Meg was cancelling BRed 11 low orders. They saw things getting even more out of control than they had been and had no plan already in action.

The fact that Nike SHOULD HAVE addressed this issue years ago isn't really relevant to how long a corporate eCommerce system for one of the world's biggest retailers should take to overhaul.
That release was theee worst.  4 hours waits to into carts...sneaker app adding to cart immediately after a few hours.

nike and fairness is an oxymoron.

if you really think nike cancelled/delayed online releases to be more fair with the masses then you already lost bruh.

Last edited:
I like the quickness of raffle response but honestly it won't remove backdooring (or ATC/bots). I don't imagine Nike retail has a large backdooring problem it does probably have a shrinkage problem (employees knicking a pair or two) but that doesn't add to backdooring and reselling overall.
I know NY NTers say Mercer is known for backdooring stock.

Nike SM got caught during the Bron ship pack and the manager got fired.

There's no real way to stop bots without attaching some sort of personal info to the account.

I like the quickness of raffle response but honestly it won't remove backdooring (or ATC/bots). I don't imagine Nike retail has a large backdooring problem it does probably have a shrinkage problem (employees knicking a pair or two) but that doesn't add to backdooring and reselling overall.

What I meant by other companies I meant Footlocker/Finishline etc, the stores that already do the in store raffles for everyone. If they switched to Nike's system for their in store raffles I think it would be a good thing for us. That will take the pairs out of the hands of employees and managers and would be a huge blow to bulk resellers. 
You got me before I posted the followup. Online is a whole other beast to deal with. I don't know why Nike stopped doing the captcha or implemented a multi captcha/verification process.  The only other way I see is verified accounts with personal info name, number, CC, address, and NIke keeping a tight watch to make sure it's all legit. 

Last edited:
Just received my pair of Backboard's at work and i must say that this is a sneaker that you have to hold and see in person to appreciate how nice they are.

Pictures just don't do justice...

I love how these "bots" are like the hybrid dinosaurs from Jurassic World. They just keep getting bigger, badder, and better with each version. :smh:

raffles are always flawed, seems like someone will find a way to cheat regardless.  but at least they are trying..i guess?

heck, sometimes i wonder why the nba draft lottery is not live and done on television.  its all hidden in a room with media members.  

Don't forget DTLR IG link only release 2pm EST tomorrow......GL!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
had a damn homie put us on spot face and said I could kick you out of line and you get nothing. I simply said sounds like you don't want your job told him kick rocks got a pair and dipped. The Chicago 1s release....
Nice 
nthat.gif

The DTLR online drop is going to be a cluster, i can feel it. It will provide at least 10 pages of Lulz though.

BE CAREFUL WITH EBAY MEMBER Supremedesigns1 HE SELLS FAKES. SENT ME A FAKE PAIR OF BACKBOARDS. THE GUYS HAS 192 - 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK AS OF TODAY, JULY 1ST. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM HIM.

I know NY NTers say Mercer is known for backdooring stock.

Nike SM got caught during the Bron ship pack and the manager got fired.

There's no real way to stop bots without attaching some sort of personal info to the account.

I've seen a 21Mercer staff tell a potential customer inside the shop something's not available and then once the individual was outside catch up to them an offer to get them a pair for roughly 3x retail. I always suspect this is the variety of backdooring that happens, less the variety in which an individual buys virtually all of the stock for and in essence use the monopoly created to set an astronomical price point. This 2nd type of backdooring is what hurts Nike's brand and requires them to do something about it.

It shouldn't be taking this long IMO, Nike isn't broke they can hire the best of the best.

True.....but last year Nike hired a highly sought after tech person (best in field under 40, yada yada) and he lasted just under a year. The new tech guy (known for overhauling coca cola's digital presence) started Monday .... It takes time to find the right 'human capital' sometimes and no leadership no plan.

Last edited:
[h1]Check the link in our bio Thursday at 2pm EST as we will be providing an Instagram exclusive link for our loyal followers who want to get their hands on the Air Jordan 1 - Shattered Backboard.[/h1]
Thurs link

Back
Top Bottom