Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Would it be worth the drive to Oregon, or was that a troll comment on IG. I mean, people giving up specific time/dates on there saying when dtlr releasing them, but those time passed and still no shoe.
I think it's a troll. That whole DTLR was horrible but I mean you can always do a little research on Twitter & keep your ear to the street. I'll pm you if I have info on that,I just want everybody to eat on retail if possible.

I think it's a troll. That whole DTLR was horrible but I mean you can always do a little research on Twitter & keep your ear to the street. I'll pm you if I have info on that,I just want everybody to eat on retail if possible.
Thanks. I'll do the same if I hear anything too.

WOW! Everyone is getting steals tonight. Y'all got me wanting to risk it all and Best Offer someone on eBay $160
laugh.gif

#ShootYourShot2K15
You never know at this point, resellers are taking losses on these left and right.  There were dudes that paid $300 a pair to get backdoor full size runs because they just knew these would be going for $600-$650.

Just entered a raffle at a local shop for these. Tickets get pulled tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a restless nights sleep...

You never know at this point, resellers are taking losses on these left and right.  There were dudes that paid $300 a pair to get backdoor full size runs because they just knew these would be going for $600-$650.
Yea by the end of the year. Middle sizes are dropping like flies for the low. Local guys that weren't paying me no mind with my $300 to $350 offers has comeback full circle lol

On average, general public outside of NT and conscious buyers, majority worldwide it's going for $400+ especially since USD is so high too. In Canada these push for $550+ in CAD, China it's even higher. Given time, these will def go up as well. I would cop if it's below $400 imo given that it will be worth more then that later. I get burned passing on shoes way more then the risk of value staying stagnant or lower then what I paid in the long haul.

Last edited:
View media item 1611587
All 3 came in today. In terms of quality.. the banneds no doubt.. I wore frags all day and they felt great.. regular walking and they breaking in pretty nicely. The SBB quality is good! That orange is butter.. pretty thick too. Overall, all three are great. Can't go wrong with any.

Yes sir....really hoping I win this one. Haven't won there yet....seems like they will get limited pairs and who knows how many actually get raffled off. Love the shop just not sure how much luck I have going into the raffle.

You jump in the raffle as well?

All 3 came in today. In terms of quality.. the banneds no doubt.. I wore frags all day and they felt great.. regular walking and they breaking in pretty nicely. The SBB quality is good! That orange is butter.. pretty thick too. Overall, all three are great. Can't go wrong with any.
you just dropped some serious bread i see.

Back
Top Bottom