Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Either you're a Yeezy fanboy or you weren't able to cop and now you're salty. Because no one argued that these were ever selling consistently at $900+ it was just a coincidence and even I was shocked and felt bad for whoever paid that much (if they did). My argument was that these were selling for over retail. You wanted lowest first, so we gave you the lowest price first still over retail. If you go more in depth you'll find final sales well over $400+ and even with a $20 profit it's still a profit, I'd understand your argument if they were selling for the .99 price.

I got my pair bro so you can get off that trip I pay euro prices for my shoes € so dont even go into what I can afford, Vs are my fav Js so Im on that, as for your reseller talk you sound more like the yeezy jock posting $900 ebay listings trying to hype this shoe.

Last edited:
For anyone that has an FNL delivery today, does your status say out for delivery? Starting to get worried about mine because it just says destination scan as of this AM. For scheduled delivery it states by end of day which I know can be late. But I've never had a package not say out for delivery when it's supposed to be delivered

I got my pair bro so you can get off that trip I pay euro prices for my shoes € so dont even go into what I can afford, Vs are my fav Js so Im on that, as for your reseller talk you sound more like the yeezy jock posting $900 ebay listings trying to hype this shoe.

Uhhh, you and your other boy wanted me to provide listings that were completed and had sold for over $350 and two of them were for $900. It's not like I quickly created two listings and sold them to myself at $900 each just to make this shoe seem any better. Then both of you wanted me to post lower priced listings that were sold and they were still $300 and above without going in depth to the $400+ final sales. Then you went on to talk about how it's only a $20 profit, which by the way, a profit is still a profit and it sure beats working any period of time to make that low profit. But I hate when people like you accuse people like me of "hyping up a shoe." Why in the world would I want a sboe hyped up? I want to pay retail on every release, especially harder one's like this one because resale ain't cheap. I wish everyone would get their pairs for retail and maybe even double up. Unless I'm Michael Jordan, someone in his family, or an employee of Jordan Brand why would I hype up their shoe's and make it harder on myself to get a pair? This entire discussion has been ridiculous so just stop directing yourself to me because you're going to keep going around my points and say something else.

For anyone that has an FNL delivery today, does your status say out for delivery? Starting to get worried about mine because it just says destination scan as of this AM. For scheduled delivery it states by end of day which I know can be late. But I've never had a package not say out for delivery when it's supposed to be delivered

That happened to my little brother with his UPS package and when he finally called around 1pm they said the package had been transferred to the Post Office so they could deliver it. Hopefully that isn't your case, but his package was at the UPS warehouse down the block well before 6am and it said "Arrival Scan" and "Destination Scan" before he called UPS and found out it was being transferred.

Last edited:
the 900 sold listings are probably completely bogus...i see it all the time, they have their friend (usually with 0 feedback) bid up the shoes to rediculous prices hoping some clueless person who hasn't done their research swoops in and overpays at the end like an idiot.

honestly. i like the gamma 11 more than the 3lab5 infrareds. these shoes have amazing build quality and the leather lining is orgasmic but i guess im more of a jordan 11 guy. the 3lab5 infrared looks amazing but its just not for me. does anyone feel similarly. might be selling these.

That happened to my little brother with his UPS package and when he finally called around 1pm they said the package had been transferred to the Post Office so they could deliver it. Hopefully that isn't your case, but his package was at the UPS warehouse down the block well before 6am and it said "Arrival Scan" and "Destination Scan" before he called UPS and found out it was being transferred.

Thanks! Actually ups just came and delivered it just now.

One thing I didn't like about this shipment is that the box lid came separated from the bottom part. That sucks.

the 900 sold listings are probably completely bogus...i see it all the time, they have their friend (usually with 0 feedback) bid up the shoes to rediculous prices hoping some clueless person who hasn't done their research swoops in and overpays at the end like an idiot.

Hey man, it's messed up, but I ain't knockin anyone's hustle. The only thing I can say to that is what goes around comes around, but no one should go into a purchase blind either.

One thing I didn't like about this shipment is that the box lid came separated from the bottom part. That sucks.

Man my box had the paper almost superglued to the box, something about the box is off with everyone's pair but...just a box at the end of the day.

Man my box had the paper almost superglued to the box, something about the box is off with everyone's pair but...just a box at the end of the day.
yeah my top came apart from the body but it's whatever, I can just glue it back to normal if I want.  Plus like you said it's just a box...I'm paying for the sneaker not the paper. 

I'm glad UPS actually came through, maybe it's just a once in a while thing for me. But my brother's box came unseperated from the side as well, he had to just bend it in like a pizza box to its original spot and it was as good as new. At least the box wasn't crushed up like a lot of people say NDC and FNL have a tendency of doing lol.

The box was actually something I was most looking forward to. I know pretty expensive investment for a box hah

I don't think my pair from FNL came with that little booklet/card 
mean.gif

So my pair from NDC came in today. Is the box supposed to open like this? It seems like this strip of glue should not be there...

Back
Top Bottom