Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Got mine from fnl today and the box surprisingly was flawless. Not beat up like I was expecting.

However, one of my shoes had an issye. Anyone have any flaws on theirs? The left shoe had a scuff mark on my shark teeth. White was showing through smdh. Otherwise they are flawless.

At least it'll be an easy fix since the shark teeth are black.

Very satisfied with my purchase otherwise.

FNL pairs came in, one of the boxes they used was larger than normal and the upper lid of the shoe box parted as shown before. Shoes and the tissue were all over inside. Thankfully the shoes are tanks and no visible flaws due to it. My other FNL pair came in the standard box with no problems.
Can't wait to wear 'em, looks better in hand. Pics do not do these justice, especially the overall high quality.

Last edited:
Just wasn't feel'n these only way I would buy would be to sell and that's if I was able to find on the shelf still

right flap of my box came unglued. double side taped it back, its whatever. Quality is very nice on these happy with them.

Just got my pair if from finish line not crazy about them how I though I was going to be might just flip them and get me some bel airs.

Just got my pair if from finish line not crazy about them how I though I was going to be might just flip them and get me some bel airs.
Honestly I think these **** on the Bel Airs.. for some reason everytime I see the Bel Airs I automatically think AJV/AF fusion.

Thats just me tho if you like em better do it up

Honestly I think these **** on the Bel Airs.. for some reason everytime I see the Bel Airs I automatically think AJV/AF fusion.

Cosign. I said it on RD in the bel air thread and I'll say it again...Bel Airs should have been a GS-only. Very nice material (i think it's the same as the wolf grey V's), but terrible colors. Definitely for girls or kids. These are flames, however.

To each their own, though.

I'm also very big on having sets. If JB is going to continue this "Lab" thing, I would like to have at least 1 colorway of each...

MIght just keep em if I don't find a nice trade within the next couple weeks or price I can't say no to.
You'll enjoy the bel airs they're beautiful
 I CANT FIND A PAIR AT ALL MY size smh! been looking everywhere and deff not paying flighclub prices 500$-600$

Cosign. I said it on RD in the bel air thread and I'll say it again...Bel Airs should have been a GS-only. Very nice material (i think it's the same as the wolf grey V's), but terrible colors. Definitely for girls or kids. These are flames, however.

To each their own, though.

I'm also very big on having sets. If JB is going to continue this "Lab" thing, I would like to have at least 1 colorway of each...
I really want to see what an all white upper lab would look like...maybe with sport blue? 

Just throwin somethin out there haha

Anyone notice the QC sticker on them. Went through a couple of my J's no QC sticker but these did. I know for damn sure not on dem gam 11'a lol....
Yup I got a QC pair and it was from FNL.  This was my first quality control shoe but I was real happy to get it for these, they are perfect. 

Last edited:
I had a messed up box on 12 i got from FNL (not personal pair) seems they gave no F's with shipping and handling these boxes this time around most other stories of messed up boxes are coming from them. As i always say "FNL does what the heck they please"

Spa timer of death (check)
Cart jack (check)
Charge card for no reason (check)
Cancel order (check)
Ship order and beat it up (check)

Happy new year from FNL mitch's

Great customer service tho...... *kayne shrug*

I find it funny how i destroyed the first 3lab pair and i said "now if they did it black with infrared....." and just chanced it and woke up and got through on FNL within 5 mins. 

crazy how stuff works. 

^^^ Bel airs are overrated IMO. I had two pairs of them and sold them. at first I thought they were on point with pics but in person I thought they were made for kids. I felt I couldn't pull them off so my collection had two empty spaces but the wallet got fatter. :smile: these are way better.

I had a messed up box on 12 i got from FNL (not personal pair) seems they gave no F's with shipping and handling these boxes this time around most other stories of messed up boxes are coming from them. As i always say "FNL does what the heck they please"

Spa timer of death (check)
Cart jack (check)
Charge card for no reason (check)
Cancel order (check)
Ship order and beat it up (check)

Happy new year from FNL mitch's

Great customer service tho...... *kayne shrug*
On My box the glue got separated from the top so my box splits in two instead of flipping in one piece. :frown: no biggie box is a box. Just as long as the shoe is in good condition you're straight.

Might try to trade my  1x worn gamma 11's plus x amount of cash and try to get these.

The quality on these 3lab5 are amazing. The shoes feel like premium leather couch for your feet. Definitely worth 225

This shoe will be highly sought after as time passes quality is amazing and infrared pops. :smokin

Last edited:
The quality on these 3lab5 are amazing. The shoes feel like premium leather couch for your feet. Definitely worth 225

This shoe will be highly sought after as time passes quality is amazing and infrared pops. :smokin

Quality like this is nothing new. It's the same exact set up they used on both flip 3's and no one went crazy about those. Put the Jordans in special box and theme and all of a sudden it's the best shoes in the world?

I got a pair being delivered from FTL this Thursday. I'm excited but not sure if I will keep them. I will know once I open the box and feel that excitement. If not then I'll be flipping them if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom