Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Still working on trades for my pair, how do these run, I'm a 13 and find myself a little too tight in a 13 on the sides in some J's

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for my pair to arrive. Tracking info stated they were going to arrive today but got pushed for tomorrow. The suspense is killing me :lol:

Do anyone has a picture of the tissue paper im trying to figure out the shoe. I know the ones that match are the shoes that the elements will be used on. I know some.
5-El 5 RE
= 3lab5 reflective, 5lab3 Elephant print
3-El 3 RE

2-IT (possibly Italian leather) 2-L

4-S 4-K

11-CF (carbon fiber) 11-P (patent leather)

20-LS

13-SM

15- W (woven)

has anyone tried to call Finish line customer service to get a discount on their damaged boxes? It was probably due to the storm and cold weather because my pair came a day late and the shoes and box were super cold.

Do anyone has a picture of the tissue paper im trying to figure out the shoe. I know the ones that match are the shoes that the elements will be used on. I know some.
5-El 5 RE
3-El 3 RE

4-S 4-K

20-LS

13-SM

15- W (woven)
20-LS is probably Laser. Cant find out what 4-S, 4-K, and 13-SM are though.

just got my 10.5 in. a little small. glad i purchased an 11 as well but i wish it was for retail haha.
shoes are overall awesome quality. gotta get rid of this 10.5.

lmao that mike brown gif gets me everytime
roll.gif

5-El 5 RE
3-El 3 RE

4-S 4-K

20-LS

13-SM

15- W (woven)
4-S is probably suede or speckle

5-El 5 RE
3-El 3 RE

4-S 4-K

20-LS

13-SM

15- W (woven)
13-SM might be side mesh or suede midsole/suede material. 2-L could be lizard print

Back
Top Bottom