Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

son ur taking this way too serious and delving into your life too much. Sure your situation sounds unfortunate but no need to turn this into a thread about you. Lets focus on the shoes

The dude spoke on me being addicted to posting on NT, so I'm just explaining why I have all the time in the world to post as frequently as I do on NT and it not being an addiction but more like an escape or a hobby that turned very sour very fast. The idea of a "sneaker community" sounds cool but it NT just left a bitter taste in my mouth so I'm perfectly fine with not being on NT.

Last edited:
[name="alp" url="/t/575664/jordan-retro-3lab5-black-metallic-silver-dec-31st/3240#post_19537901"]
son ur taking this way too serious and delving into your life too much. Sure your situation sounds unfortunate but no need to turn this into a thread about you. Lets focus on the shoes

The dude spoke on me being addicted to posting on NT, so I'm just explaining why I have all the time in the world to post as frequently as I do on NT and it not being an addiction but more like an escape or a hobby that turned very sour very fast. The idea of a "sneaker community" sounds cool but it NT just left a bitter taste in my mouth so I'm perfectly fine with not being on NT.
well not to dictate your time but u should do other things than just post on NT. Maybe try reading a book? Delve into art a little. There's a lot more to life then nt, playing video games and jerking off

Last edited:
Im happy that I was able to pick up a pair. Like most I would of liked a 2nd pair to stock.. but the game gon change on us...smh::

***long post warning***
chicagoguy, keep doing you and if you want to write long posts, go for it. For those that don't like reading them, it takes a mere swipe or click to pass by posts they don't like. I've done it nearly daily on NT for over a decade. Doesn't take much effort nor does it bother me much.
If you don't care for long convos and winded debates, then you're on the wrong kind of internet format. Try "a.d.d friendly" twitter with it's 144 character limit or facebook with pics and drivel posts.
/longpost

Btw, planning to rock my kicks this weekend finally since the weather will be good here in NY. Rain has pretty much washed out the snow and salted streets.

Last edited:
anyone need a 10.5? i could use a pair of bred xi in 10 haha.
dont think i would get too much wear out of these

Last edited:
I'm a disabled adult, unable to go to school because of my inconsistent health. I love shoe's, sports don't start until later in the day, right now I don't have a car and much less a car modified for me to be able to drive. What else do you think there is for me to do in the day in order to be somewhat social with the world and not go crazy? Do you have any suggestions other than watch TV, play video games, and be on another site? Because other than that there's nothing for me to do.
Hey bro I honestly had no idea of ur situation or I probably wouldn't have made tgat comment. One of my friends is paralyzed from tge neck down. I actually remember reading u saying u were disabled before today but didn't realize it was u. I commend u for telling people about ur disability and honestly like other dude said keep doing u! Foreal man. I appreciate ur love for shoes and just because u only have a couple pairs means NOTHING. Everybody's gotta start somewhere. I look forward to reading ur future posts. :smokin

^^ sick pics. those details pop. makes me miss my camera. waiting for a  5D III to drop in price.

Last edited:
can someone post a side by side comparison of these and like infrared 6's, wondering if this infrared 23 shade is a lot more pink looking than the 6's from 2010 or the 6's from this year. Does anyone know if they are using this same shade on the white infrared 6's that are coming out in Feb.? or the black infrared that might come out later this year?

View media item 739053
Definitely a different material tham my gamma labs. Wore these for the first time today and in 2 hrs I have the nastiest crease/dent I have ever seen! What type of molded leather did jb use for this release??

Your kicks have a sinkhole.....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom