Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

A definite cop for me. I want to order a pair online to save a few bucks (I live in Canada) but the last time the box was beat to s@%t and the wrapping paper looked like some hobo used it as a blanket. Less than good condition to say the least... And with the high price, fancy box and wrapping paper these 3lab5s have, Nike should do a better job w the shipping. Anybody else ever experience this with Nike???

A definite cop for me. I want to order a pair online to save a few bucks (I live in Canada) but the last time the box was beat to s@%t and the wrapping paper looked like some hobo used it as a blanket. Less than good condition to say the least... And with the high price, fancy box and wrapping paper these 3lab5s have, Nike should do a better job w the shipping. Anybody else ever experience this with Nike???
The last two times I ordered Retros off of NDC they shipped them in a box, so both of my boxes look pristine. But FTL.com depending on the shoe, they shipped some in bags, and the box was pretty destroyed, but the Gamma Blue 3Lab5s I got off of there were shipped in a box, and my box looked pretty good. The NDC boxes look like they were stored better then the FTL boxes though. Hope this helps.

Really hope to get my hands on these for retail. Personally i think the other pair is trash this is something that can actually be worn without looking like a fool imo.

Does anyone know if these shoes are releasing in store as well? I know they'll be available on footlocker.com and nike.com, but, I'd like to also increase my chances by trying to guarantee a raffle ticket.

Does anyone know if these shoes are releasing in store as well? I know they'll be available on footlocker.com and nike.com, but, I'd like to also increase my chances by trying to guarantee a raffle ticket.
I would believe they will be the first release was.

These shoes are going to be limited as ****. I checked on finishline.com, footlocker.com, and champs.com and they are all selling them but then I called like 4 finishlines, 4 footlockers, and 3 champs and only found on eplace where they are actually selling them. I hope I get them for retail because I don't have enough money for resellers price of 500+ lol.

I would believe they will be the first release was.

I called multiple stores (footlocker, finish line, champs, etc.) and the foot lockers and finish line's were doing in store on an individual basis and so far I'm out of luck, just my luck haha. I guess I'll have to go the online route, but thanks man I really appreciate it.

I called multiple stores (footlocker, finish line, champs, etc.) and the foot lockers and finish line's were doing in store on an individual basis and so far I'm out of luck, just my luck haha. I guess I'll have to go the online route, but thanks man I really appreciate it.
yezz zer anytime I can help....

Yall tripping if you don't think those 3lab5s are fire

Edit: meant to say 3lab4s. The 5s are meh

Last edited:
Hoping everybody's credit is maxed and money is short. Perfect timing, middle of the week, end of the month, nye, post Xmas, pre tax return season.

I'm seeing that these are raffle only from reading this forum? I can't speak for you guys in the U.S but here in the UK it says they are being released on 3 different websites?

But I'm also hearing from one of my mad sneakerhead friends that they are only being released on 1 website and only 10 pairs at each size?

I get my information from thedropdate.com, and they are stating they are being released on 3 different UK based websites.

Who got the answers?

Don't say Kanye :smile:

From Sneakerbardetroit.com

Happy New Year 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom