Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I'm seeing that these are raffle only from reading this forum? I can't speak for you guys in the U.S but here in the UK it says they are being released on 3 different websites?
But I'm also hearing from one of my mad sneakerhead friends that they are only being released on 1 website and only 10 pairs at each size?

I get my information from thedropdate.com, and they are stating they are being released on 3 different UK based websites.

Who got the answers?
Don't say Kanye :smile:

The shoes will mainly be available through nike.com and footlocker.com (the only two I'm 100% sure about) and probably other common online shoe retailers but I'm not 100% sure. Anyways, a few stores at least here in the states being Foot Locker, House of Hoops, Champs will have them in store and are doing a raffle so a few people get guaranteed pairs. If that doesn't work then it's all left to either possible leftovers or online luck. I'm not sure what country you live in, but if you have a Foot Locker you should go on their website and find the details on their launch locator. Only one mall out of the 3 or 4 I live nearby to are getting the shoes and all of the malls have Foot Locker's, Finish Line's, Champs, so only select stores are getting in-store shoes.

Anyone know when the ticket process starts for these?

You should go on footlocker.com and click on their launch locator, selection the infrared 3lab5, enter your zip code or city and it'll tell you which foot lockers and house of hoops are doing raffle tickets as well as which day. Where I live happens to be this Friday for Foot Locker and Monday for Champs so I'm ecstatic about increasing my possibilities.

yezz zer anytime I can help....

So I clicked on the launch locator on footlocker.com and it turns out that one mall nearby are getting them in store and it just so happens that only the foot locker and champs are doing raffles, but according to the map not many stores are getting them which doesn't rub me the right way. I'm glad I'm still not completely out of luck though, I really appreciate your help earlier.

Kixsquare had a Sz 14 for 275 yesterday so I went ahead and pulled the trigger... Preorder for these running around 400... Smh

Last edited:
I sure hope these fly under the radar and are an easy cop like the Oreo 5's because of the other releases and the $225 price tag before taxes.
Lol. Compare this to the oreo 5's...
I got the oreo 5 btw. It was a GR and they make A LOT of those.
This is the 3lab5 and they did not make A LOT of these... Both are incomparable .

Lol. Compare this to the oreo 5's...
I got the oreo 5 btw. It was a GR and they make A LOT of those.
This is the 3lab5 and they did not make A LOT of these... Both are incomparable .

My bad, I'm still trying to understand which shoes are general releases and which aren't. I'm still learning on my own as every release goes by and unless someone specifies what's a general release and what isn't I have to take a wild guess and hope for the best, even though these 3lab5's do look more exotic, and like they would be harder to get.

Taxi 12s - Check

Gamma 11s - Check

Gamma 12s - Check

Infrared 3Lab5 - Next

nthat.gif

Oh 2014. What do you have in store for me?

These won't be harder to get than the first 3lab5's that came out, but not too much harder, do your homework and you'll be good

These won't be harder to get than the first 3lab5's that came out, but not too much harder, do your homework and you'll be good

I'm just trying to put in as many raffle tickets as possible and hoping I win a pair, if not I'm opening all kinds of tabs online with different shoe sites. If I strike out I strike out, but definitely not paying those crazy resell prices.

I'm just trying to put in as many raffle tickets as possible and hoping I win a pair, if not I'm opening all kinds of tabs online with different shoe sites. If I strike out I strike out, but definitely not paying those crazy resell prices.
I meant to say actually they won't be too much more harder to get than the 1st 3lab 5's, but you should be good man,I'll try to help you out if I can

Last edited:
I meant to say actually they won't be too much more harder to get than the 1st 3lab 5's, but you should be good man,I'll try to help you out if I can

I wasn't really feeling the first 3lab5's, they weren't for me so I wasn't aware of how hard they were to get. I'm assuming they weren't easy to get, but by the amounts being resold I'm sure they weren't that exclusive, I really appreciate you trying to help me out.

they could dial back production, seeing how the original 3lab did tho.

my gut says these will be harder to get because they are nicer than the first, meaning, people will be more likley to keep em, reducing the number of pairs in circulation

My bad, I'm still trying to understand which shoes are general releases and which aren't. I'm still learning on my own as every release goes by and unless someone specifies what's a general release and what isn't I have to take a wild guess and hope for the best, even though these 3lab5's do look more exotic, and like they would be harder to get.
No worries.. We don't really know how many pairs they make and how many is distributed to retailers and how many in warehouse.
I hope my preorder come through i have been holding up for this, passed on gammas, taxi, sc glove for this and the bred 1

they could dial back production, seeing how the original 3lab did tho.

my gut says these will be harder to get because they are nicer than the first, meaning, people will be more likley to keep em, reducing the number of pairs in circulation
But the original still sold out quick

Back
Top Bottom