Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Yea all the normal spots not getting these no mom and pop getting my ticket at hoh Tom hopefully win a raffle for once.

Most Jordan fans I know don't even know about these until they randomly looked at the release dates. Hopefully its a quiet release.

do you guys think these are gonna be as hard to get as the jordan gamma 11? i got a pair of gammas after a **** ton of refreshing and i dont want to have to go through it again.

Most Jordan fans I know don't even know about these until they randomly looked at the release dates. Hopefully its a quiet release.
That would be nice as this would be my next cop.

Is this a NDC only or will other websites have em?

Have you fellas had a harder than normal time grabbing kicks on NDC? I was up early cuz I coulda sworn I'd have luck with the gamma 12s (Yeah I know, plenty think theyre garbage, but I dig em and have plenty outfits that'll do em justice) anyways had no luck. I notice some of you mentioning refreshing the page but should I refresh when it has me in the wait line to add to cart?

I notice some of you mentioning refreshing the page but should I refresh when it has me in the wait line to add to cart?
no,no,no. You should only refresh right before the specific time @nikestore will give out the direct link an twitter. You should be on Twitter refreshing before and during the time of the release. Its important to not refresh when "waiting in line" on NDC. When you get to the part where you have to wait in line, you just gotta wait. This is what I do for releases on NDC.

Pff, goddamnit. Are these black-black with red-red?

Keep seeing pic online where the black looks greyish and the red looks orangy.

Anyone know a site that has decent pics that show the real color of these?

Thanks for replying Fluf. That's the method I do on Twitter. I'll keep jumping from my homepage and Nikestore's and it usually pops up pretty quick. I just can't figure out why it's been so crappy lately. I wear a 14 so it's usually a little simpler to grab a pair than the poor folks that wear a 10.5 or whatever. All these hoops to jump through are wearing me down. I come from a generation where it was so easy to grab AJs they even used to have them at the Nike Outlet Stores (I copped a pair of Red/White AJ12s for cheap back in the day). Now it's not worth it sometimes. And if anyone was wondering if I got my Gamma 12s..... I DID. Local Champs in the mall had em in a 14! These 3LAB5s are gonna be hard to grab tho. If anyone has a method to their madness or suggestions for NDC I'm all ears. Appearantly im not doing something right.

lol @ all the dudes in here saying these are "must haves" but have no idea what Infrared looks like.

Back
Top Bottom