Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

WTF is going on with it.......any ideas?
maintenance?

I saw that they took down black grapes steel 10s and the bel air 5's that all were on there earlier this week but no add to cart option… in store only...

so idk if they will be the "online restocks" tomm? and they doing maintenance 

the site is so slow. hopefully they are gonna fix it.

Last edited:
That was my guess......that maybe they are adding products right now in prep for the "big" Jordan online debut.......I actually hope that it goes down at 8am which would give them some time overnight to fix it

Right........I thought everyone being out for NYE would give losers like us a little advantage online lol........guess not the case
lols! that what i was thinking, like oh yeah NDC and what not are gonna do NYE releases of heat! lmao.

anyone have a link to the SP page that had all the shoes that were in the supposed restock? like the black grapes, steel Xs ect...
thanks

They most definitely are on the second and third page, finally I found that Golden Moments Pack I had originally seen.
Wow I must really be missing something because I have 29 items come up when I use that link and none of them are retro's or anything desireable......?

Wow I must really be missing something because I have 29 items come up when I use that link and none of them are retro's or anything desireable......?

I'm not a big fan of the Grape's, black or white, but I am feeling the GMP's, Gamma Blue 11, Taxi 12, and maybe the Gamma Blue 12 as an asset for a trade or a once in a while shoe I just can't add any of them.

I've seen that for a while now. I think what they want you to do is to call a store and have them locate and ship to you. Most sought out Jordan's you can never buy but have sizes to choose but never let you add to that cart. I swear it's a gimmick in order for you to browse on their site. Lebrons and Kobes they sell but Jordan's are very rare except team Jordans. Look at their ad Jordan XI's in store only. But have sizes to click on the site. SMH

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of the Grape's, black or white, but I am feeling the GMP's, Gamma Blue 11, Taxi 12, and maybe the Gamma Blue 12 as an asset for a trade or a once in a while shoe I just can't add any of them.
Yeah. I'm guessing that they'll put the "add to cart" button on there at 8am.

I don't even know what to go for… usually the easiest one to add to the cart that no one wants lmao.

Cyber Monday on NDC was nuts. Luckily went for the 9's and got em.

hoping Black grapes and bel airs. I think everyone is gonna go after the bel air's and 11's.

Just trying to weigh out my options on what is gonna be possible to add to cart.

Back
Top Bottom