Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Would someone please re-post a link to the page with the GMP on it?  I am losing my mind here and I am nowhere computer illiterate

SP website going to raise hell in the morning with all the traffic it's going to have. Good luck to those trying.

3lab5 @5am PST

only 3lab5 today

Their keeping it quiet I know it.

The phone rep told me Monday 8am "start clicking"

and their past tweets from today/yesterday say restocks are only one per customer.

We'll see I suppose.

I'll be up for the 8am 3lab5.

Yeah. I'm guessing that they'll put the "add to cart" button on there at 8am.

I don't even know what to go for… usually the easiest one to add to the cart that no one wants lmao.
Cyber Monday on NDC was nuts. Luckily went for the 9's and got em.

hoping Black grapes and bel airs. I think everyone is gonna go after the bel air's and 11's.
Just trying to weigh out my options on what is gonna be possible to add to cart.

Well, the button is there, you can click on it and everything you just can't do anything past clicking the button. The add to cart button tweaks out and takes you to what looks like the home page with a "coming soon faded out on the left side. If this page were on par with our typical go to sites I'd go for GMP, Taxi 12, Gamma Blue 11, and like I said previously the Gamma Blue 12's since I know other people want them and I can try a trade or maybe wear them sparingly. But other than those shoes, nothing else catches my eye especially since I don't see the Bred 1's. I'll probably save my money and go to the grand opening of the Villa and buy the Fear Pack shoes, Taxi's, Bred 1's, anything worth while. They are doing a restock on basically every 2013 release in-store only though.

And if anyone has any links to stores that deliver to Australia/internationally that would
Be greatly appreciated

8am or whatever time they post them we will find out if they were bluffing.

Last edited:
People in Australia.. is there anyway we can see the us nike store WITHOUT it re-directing us back to the australian store?

i want to order off NDC and get a friend to ship it from the US..

Back
Top Bottom