Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

i just wish cats would get the nike air or quality (one or the other) mentality out of their heads
cause someone just made that up one day as food for thought, it ain't like that it has to be that way or will ever be for that matter
i don't even like promoting the idea cause people run with it and get themselves confused - i think the idea is silly is all

uh, the black-cement 3 that hasn't come out yet? or you mean the feb 88 white-cement 3 that did release? i got those & if this makes any sense,
i'd liken them to 04-05 JB quality with the overall shape actually closer to og than perhaps even the 94 (sans heel collar)

I could have sworn that both colorways dropped, but I guess only the white cements did. But what you are really saying is that JB should listen to it's customer's and incorporate both quality and the bring back the "Nike Air" onto the proper shoes it belongs on?

^
word

imagine, for some other hypothetical reason - AJs 3, 4 and 5 no longer carry a jumpman on the tongue...instead it says nothing or maybe "JB" in big letters....

...can't you guys see how that would take away from the shoe you know & love?

that's the way some of us feel about it with the nike air on the heel
Tbh I only feel this strongly with the vi.

How hard where the first 3lab5's to get? Where they just an online release? Im trying to get these 3lab5's and can I get them at like house of hoops?

I hope for my sake the interest is not that high. A definite cop for me to end off a fine year of AJ Vs. In Toronto, Canada, the first 3lab5s did not do as well especially considering it was a limited release. In Canada, we didn't have the shoes released until a good month later than the US release date and there are a few select larger sizes still floating around now. As well, we pay more for our shoes. Between $30 to $50 more than US pricing. So at $280 retail for the last release, I guess they sold at a slower rate than one would expect for a limited AJ... I guess we shall see what will happen come Boxing Day or New Years Eve... Good luck to all interested.

7.95euros usually, don't forget about that VAT tax

What's VAT tax? So basically around $10? That's not bad as long as it gets through customs, I've heard that US Customs can seize overseas shipments if not authorized by the brand in particular.

What's VAT tax? So basically around $10? That's not bad as long as it gets through customs, I've heard that US Customs can seize overseas shipments if not authorized by the brand in particular.
Actually you don't have to pay VAT tax, shipping to US runs around $10 from END

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom