Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

thank you.my cherry hill only git 1 fsr of these and there had to been more then 800 ppl there got lucky lol . Seems like these are more limited then them ducks just by what I'm hearing.

Oh wow, at least now you don't have to worry about trying to cop a pair online and battle the bots.

But but but I thought we were NT fam :frown:

I'm half and half on the situation, I mean I know we're a community, but someone posted a link to the bred 1's and that messed with everyone's chances of getting them. It was bots plus everyone who had the link on an OG release which may very well have been limited to begin with.

How do these stores sell out before 8:00am, when they drop the link at 8:00am?

Is this info. exclusive to members of the pizza party, or are the masses just being screwed over? 

Because the webmaster puts them on the site at like 7:58 and the time between then and the twitter link drop, they sell out. All you gotta do is refresh at 7:58 and you might be able to add to cart.

Last edited:
Can't wait to rock these! Finally a contender with the Infrared VI....

*not my pic*

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a big difference then the first ones hate them ones
I love the first ones but these are a must for me. Rocking them as my everyday shoe. Great quality so you know it'll last long.
Hoping online will be successful. Couldn't even get a raffle ticket with how long the lines were

sorry off topic and can't post in general yet..

does anyone know if FlightClub accepts Visa gift cards?

So fired up!!!
Finally won a footlocker raffle!!! Got the call today.
I'm gonna be rockin mine asap. Be warned, don't sleep on these LAB's...they the hottest by far!!!

I love the first ones but these are a must for me. Rocking them as my everyday shoe. Great quality so you know it'll last long.
Hoping online will be successful. Couldn't even get a raffle ticket with how long the lines were
yeah quality is amazing can't wait together these in my hand. Believe it or. It I rock my I fares everyday still in great condition

You would think it should be easy.... but I am sure as always it will not. People will buy just cuz the missed out on the 1's and or foams

Yo trippin...cause V's >>> bred 1's...you can walk around with a thin piece of plastic.... lol

Back
Top Bottom