Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I am thinking this is going to be a Gamma 12ish type release as well. I am on the fence. Would like to see some on foot pictures. If they were 185 no question, but 225 is hard to swallow.

can't wait for this, end of the year and hopefully, last purchase until asg weekend. no more 5am saturdays, raffles, and rsvps,  what a relief. going to be bittersweet, win or lose. $225 is not worth  it for me. 

Last edited:
can't wait for this, end of the year and hopefully, last purchase until asg weekend. no more 5am saturdays, raffles, and rsvps,  what a relief. going to be bittersweet, win or lose. $225 is worth the it for me, best quality shoe of the year. Everything the paper, the box, the notecard, the shoes itself. Going to be a classic years from now, when JB quality is even worse. 

Please don't give away the secrets of this incredible shoe my friend. We don't need unnecessary competition on RD.

Yeah it can always change with Nike you never know.

What sucks is that it seems like those Twitter links actually don't work. Like they set the consumer up for failure and give the advantage to the bots since they can access everything so quick. At least when it's a regular online release you can manually try your luck and chalk it up as a loss trying. The resell price for the first 3lab5's and I can see these being even more expensive and harder to get with that TLO stuff Nike is pulling off.

Tried to upload thru mobile last night wasn't happening

These were shipped to my store accidentally

No filters

the leather behind the tongue is butter  

These are not going to be easy but hope a weekday release and the price point will drop some of the younger heads and working people out of the running. It's online or bust for me.

I need these bad man. Last release I attempted (Taxi XII's) i was successful through waiting on line on NDC, praying that these will yield similar results. Unfortunately i usually never have luck with limited releases. Good luck to all except those wearing a size 12.

Nothing against those that save $$$ for this time of year but I'm hoping that the non-stop Q4 releases have put a strain on peoples wallets (Bred 1s were the icing on the cake), that way this mid week release isn't too crowded.

The closer it is to the first of the month helps too, lol.

Nothing against those that save $$$ for this time of year but I'm hoping that the non-stop Q4 releases have put a strain on peoples wallets (Bred 1s were the icing on the cake), that way this mid week release isn't too crowded.

The closer it is to the first of the month helps too, lol.
I hear yah.

Does Nike accept gift cards?

I got Visa gift cards for Christmas different amounts… is it even worth trying it during checkout? If not no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom