Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

What sucks is that it seems like those Twitter links actually don't work. Like they set the consumer up for failure and give the advantage to the bots since they can access everything so quick. At least when it's a regular online release you can manually try your luck and chalk it up as a loss trying. The resell price for the first 3lab5's and I can see these being even more expensive and harder to get with that TLO stuff Nike is pulling off.

Yeah I have a feeling these will be selling for more than the first 3Lab5s in the resale market . My only chance is online early morning before I go to work on the day these drop. I got lucky online with the gamma 12s on NDC, will see how my luck turns out for these.

For some reason, I got a good feeling about trying to cop these online...

The Black/Red 1 release was madness, but I somehow got through Foot Action after 30 minutes of spamming add to cart. I had multiple tabs open with Eastbay, FNL, Champs and FTL. One of them eventually went through for me and I think it'll be easier this time around for the 3Lab5s, especially since it's on a week day.

I need these bad man. Last release I attempted (Taxi XII's) i was successful through waiting on line on NDC, praying that these will yield similar results. Unfortunately i usually never have luck with limited releases. Good luck to all except those wearing a size 12.

Lol man I can't stop laughing, but at least you're being honest.

Yeah I have a feeling these will be selling for more than the first 3Lab5s in the resale market . My only chance is online early morning before I go to work on the day these drop. I got lucky online with the gamma 12s on NDC, will see how my luck turns out for these.

That all black solid color all around gives me the feeling that it grabs the attention of more people since you can practically wear it better with anything than the first 3lab5's which certain people could only pull off with certain clothes. Good luck to you and everyone else, hopefully the past few posts turn out to be correct. I'm blessed to have won a raffle ticket out of the two I put in for so I have no worries, but nonetheless I'll be sticking around this thread to see how it turns out.

^ That is exactly what drew me to these 3lab5. I can wear the black with most of what I rock. It gives you still cool detail work but not being as loud as the Gamma 3lab5.

Hoping people are sleeping on them and put all their efforts into the Oregon Foams. Id like to have both but would rather have the 5s to keep, Oregons to resell.

^ That is exactly what drew me to these 3lab5. I can wear the black with most of what I rock. It gives you still cool detail work but not being as loud as the Gamma 3lab5.

Hoping people are sleeping on them and put all their efforts into the Oregon Foams. Id like to have both but would rather have the 5s to keep, Oregons to resell.

Well, for what it's worth, this thread is only 11 pages deep so hopefully that's a good sign. But, I totally feel you on these being detailed but in a calmer way. They creep up on you in my eyes, unlike the gamma blue 3lab5's that have a loud punch don't really have much substance afterwards. I can really see this pair being the slept on classic 10 years down the line as opposed to the first 3lab5's.

Yeah the Gamma 12 page was around 25ish pages the day of release I guess. Then it took off. I kind of expect this page to be the same and possibly the release similar too.

Yeah the Gamma 12 page was around 25ish pages the day of release I guess. Then it took off. I kind of expect this page to be the same and possibly the release similar too.

The less people on a thread, the better lol. The Bred 1 thread was about 400 pages at least the day before release and a lot of people got mad. When I go pick up the 3lab5's I'm definitely going to ask if they have a size 13 Bred 1 or if they can check for other stores that way my year can end completely satisfied.

Bred 1 thread was moving about 7-8 pages per hour a day or 2 before RD ... way too hard to keep up in there

well bred 1 release was pure madness smh FNL sold out before 8 am i had to put a size 14 in cart then that fell thorough when putting in my gift card 

How do these stores sell out before 8:00am, when they drop the link at 8:00am?

Is this info. exclusive to members of the pizza party, or are the masses just being screwed over? 

Back door links...
Figures some techy nerds would have this thing rigged. 

No doubt the pizza party crew has more than its fair share of poindexters. 
laugh.gif

People been abusing FNL through back door links also links go live before 8 am gamma 12's lots of cats copped before 8 am 

Majority of the people screaming pizza party already lost way before 8 am. was on FNL and half the sizes were gone before 8 am since i was there. there was no limit they just got there multiples first. cats were posting screen shots orders. also SPA only helps them do there job more easy since it keeps out the masses. 

NDC-BOTs

EASTBAY fam-BOTs 

Except there is a few few few FNL bots but SPA keeps most scripts at by Trust there are guys with ways around that 

personally i like spa timers yes its random but hard to bot program unless you know what you are doing really well. 

If we all truly want these we need the back door link since shoes go live 10 minutes or so before they should
with the gamma 12's cats copped normally through mobile before 8 and with the regular link before 8 am 

has happen before with FNL nothing new 

I bet that a lot of people that missed out on the Breds yesterday are going to jump on these. Too much Christmas money sitting in bank accounts right now.

Damn just got the cherry hill call got my size too 2/4 this weekend hopefully the ducks pull threw

Back
Top Bottom