Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

http://m.finishline.com

This should open the mobile site. On desktop trust FNL mobile sometimes doesn't suffer from spa as bad. Also, the cc and paypal processing is bad.

Note u will have to search the shoe tho so that can take time but u can open up
Mobile and main site and help ur chances

laugh.gif

mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
All i'm saying is you shouldn't rely on people.

The same questions get brought up over and over so most likely the answer will be within the last two-three pages.

You would find the answer to your questions faster then waiting for someone to reply.

What are people trying to resell these for if I end up not getting them
frown.gif
IDK However a dude that knows im locked in for tomorrow at HoH offered me $400!!!
eek.gif

Still couldn't do it since I don't have a second pair....yet...
devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You obviously don't know how the FINL website works then.

I don't actually, I'm a Canuck and NDC is my only shot due to outrageous shipping so I've never used them. All I know is those product pages such as the one the guy linked are easy to find and I have them all for every release so I'm having troubles believing that's all there is to it. Maybe it is though?

Last edited:
I'm not hip to this early link business even after reading through the thread. Can someone give me a quick rundown of how it works? Don't you get Meg'd for early links?

Do you guys think i have a better chance of using the FNL link in the morning or waiting for nike to tweet the TLO? Im not sure if FNL has bots. I dont think i can compete with NDC bots and i refuse to buy one. There is no way to keep refreshing FNL link while refreshing NDC twitter. Thanks in advance. 

**** i forgot its est i just remember jj..... did it crash like it did for the 1s? Did they sell out in seconds?  SMH 

Back
Top Bottom