Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Got cart jacked on FNL then just went to work. Weak! NDC in line for a good 20min still nothing. Dude just can't win

Guys, never ever ever ever ever pay with your Debit Card on Finishline. Unless you don't mind having hundred of dollars held on your account due to pending authorizations.

Credit or Gift cards is the way to go with Finishline.

**** i know my order is gonna be cancelled. i just feel it. cause i quit trying to cop these on all the sites and 20 min of mourning later i checked out on the mobile link for fnl. oh please baby jesus 
frown.gif

Got my guaranteed size 13 which I'm paying retail with tax at Foot Locker and I helped my dude get his size 10.5 off finish line for $218 with free shipping, totally sucks lol

For FNL customers, some words of advice. First go to your account settings and make sure your Profile, Shipping Address and Bill address are identical to your Pay Pal Home Address settings. Also match your Paypal's Credit Card address settings. Even simple differences as "Main Street" or "Main St." or "Main St" may cause FNL's flawed payment processing to reject your method during high volume morning.
In FNL and Paypal settings there are several overlapping and repetitive address forms. Make sure they are identical to the t. Then again, unfortunately it may still cause issues. :x
The method suggested earlier about buying a FNL gift card in store for above the price you anticipate spending is also a good idea.

i don't think the stores in my area (Charlotte) are releasing unclaimed pairs today.  when i got the raffle calls, they told me that i have until 6p to pick em up...and that they close at 6p as well.

I used the same card and same shipping and billing info on finish line with the Gamma 11s and checked out no problem using the wish list method. When I tried to same method with these, I could not get thru!

For FNL customers, some words of advice. First go to your account settings and make sure your Profile, Shipping Address and Bill address are identical to your Pay Pal Home Address settings. Also match your Paypal's Credit Card address settings. Even simple differences as "Main Street" or "Main St." or "Main St" may cause FNL's flawed payment processing to reject your method during high volume morning.
In FNL and Paypal settings there are several overlapping and repetitive address forms. Make sure they are identical to the t. Then again, unfortunately it may still cause issues.
sick.gif

The method suggested earlier about buying a FNL gift card in store for above the price you anticipate spending is also a good idea.
THIS! Just got off the phone with PayPal and they told me the exact same thing. They were also able to release my money back instantly to my account while on the phone from the 7 different pending transactions I had. 

Successful day.. NDC for the win and a raffle... fnl mobile for the win each time but didnt checkout no need for 3 pairs.... size 12

jj last night was a joke was in the cart then gone at the same time....

Didn't get an order confirmation email , but I just called FNL and they said I'm good.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
**** i know my order is gonna be cancelled. i just feel it. cause i quit trying to cop these on all the sites and 20 min of mourning later i checked out on the mobile link for fnl. oh please baby jesus :frown:  
all those mobile orders are gonna get cancelled from what a rep just told me on the phone. Fingers crossed though

Jimmy Jazz sucks lol, have NEVER ever copped any releases from them. I still try, but it's futile going up against bots, man.

a lot of you have FNL problem. I have all kind of billing and shipping address but made it thru easy. PayPal too. Sadly, only footlocker give me problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom