Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

UPS may not run all their shifts today, but they will definitely work at least a few of them.
Supposedly only shipping 2 day and next day shipments today and nothing tomorrow. So no UPS ground till thursday, but finishline can print labels and send out shipping confirmation emails (wont be picked up till thurday at earliest though).

Guys, never ever ever ever ever pay with your Debit Card on Finishline. Unless you don't mind having hundred of dollars held on your account due to pending authorizations.

Credit or Gift cards is the way to go with Finishline.

I've always used my debit card on Finishline and never had any problems. Today was the first time I got the payment errors. I see the pending transactions on my account but Wells Fargo reversed them right away so the money is not held up.

I got a confirmation email but it is not showing up in my winners circle rewards even though the wc# is in the confirmation. Any thoughts? my order is still processing is that why?

I would remove that order number screenshot if I was you.

But congrats to those who where able to get them.

I used the same card and same shipping and billing info on finish line with the Gamma 11s and checked out no problem using the wish list method. When I tried to same method with these, I could not get thru!
thinking they fixed that method or so many people using it, it crashed.

Sizes weren't even showing up on my desktop, just loaded the page. Weird.

On finishline's big releases they always tend to be very sensitive to payment. I always use "Bill me later". Its owned by paypal and it works great. I use this method when I want to ship to New Jersey to my sisters house to save on tax. The "TRICK" to bill me later and you can change your billing address to any address you want. and since its an online payment method like paypal theres no physical mail being sent to confirm the address. So my "billing" address will ALWAYS match my "shipping" address. Which is a common problem with payment on finishline. I hope this helps others.

With the help with the link and refreshing before 0800, shoes were available for me to add to cart. Unfortunately, I got hit with them notorious checkout errors. BIG S/O to the few that was generous enough to provide and explain the so-called early links. Glad to know we still got ppl in this community helping out other members. God bless and congrats to those that got pairs.

If you call FNL you will hear everything that I said previously in the greeting, obviously there are tons of people complaining about the billing issue...

I also found out, I could have avoided all of this Tom Foolery. THEY WERE TAKING PHONE ORDERS ON THIS RELEASE!!!
sick.gif

Pisses me off even more...
mad.gif

If you call FNL you will hear everything that I said previously in the greeting, obviously there are tons of people complaining about the billing issue...

I also found out, I could have avoided all of this Tom Foolery. THEY WERE TAKING PHONE ORDERS ON THIS RELEASE!!!
sick.gif

Pisses me off even more...
mad.gif
When I called lady didnt even offer that...

I would remove that order number screenshot if I was you.

But congrats to those who where able to get them.

I'm assuming that you were referring to me, I'm about a month or so new to the site and I'm n l the familiar with everything so I just went with what you said no questions asked lol.

Resale won't be that high if u missed out the beasts in NYC weren't even going hard

For FNL customers, some words of advice. First go to your account settings and make sure your Profile, Shipping Address and Bill address are identical to your Pay Pal Home Address settings. Also match your Paypal's Credit Card address settings. Even simple differences as "Main Street" or "Main St." or "Main St" may cause FNL's flawed payment processing to reject your method during high volume morning.
In FNL and Paypal settings there are several overlapping and repetitive address forms. Make sure they are identical to the t. Then again, unfortunately it may still cause issues.
sick.gif

The method suggested earlier about buying a FNL gift card in store for above the price you anticipate spending is also a good idea.
Gonna try this for sure. Thanks for the heads up.

thats actually a different error then what people in here are getting. that error says you dont have enough in your account for the shoes. 

people in here are getting a payment invalid error i believe.
its still an error, its because finish only authorizes the price of the shoe through paypal, but doesnt include taxes.. so when you go to pay, it thinks there isnt enough to pay for the item.  fnl is terrible.. 

Paid for next day shipping on NDC, hoping they make it there before fam takes of from our place in the US on the 2nd... |I

all those mobile orders are gonna get cancelled from what a rep just told me on the phone. Fingers crossed though

Some orders may be cancelled, but in the past, FNL has had a habit of "last in-first out" with processing their orders. So it may be the first ones submitted that get cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom