Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Ok I'm back ... My pair arrives today. Guess I'll share my initial thoughts on them I'm sure we don't need pics right. I might snap a couple anyway though at least for myself

That's for right now same with varsity red 6 and Infrared 6 pack, even the raging bull pack and Oreo 6s they sat for a while but when they dried up prices got crazy. Typically black color based Js tend to go up in value.
Agreed, my comment was definitely for the time being lol

my size 9.5s are coming either tomorrow or Friday depending on the weather. Bought from a dude in NJ who got em from NDC.

Last edited:
Man as soon as I saw that 10k Twitter post, I bought my little brother's 10.5 pair from him and now I'm just going to sit on it like gold and wait for its price to appreciate in value. Especially with this being the first black based shoe in the LAB series, and everything @puffin85 just made perfect sense as to why this shoe has the potential in skyrocketing it's value one day down the line.

Seems like they supplied majority of the demand tho, these resale prices aren't half bad. IMO
its not too bad right now but it will be you can bet on that. I wasnt lucky enough to get a pair so i have to pay re seller price. i need to do it soon though

Honestly I think these **** on the Bel Airs.. for some reason everytime I see the Bel Airs I automatically think AJV/AF fusion.

Thats just me tho if you like em better do it up

Cosign. I said it on RD in the bel air thread and I'll say it again...Bel Airs should have been a GS-only. Very nice material (i think it's the same as the wolf grey V's), but terrible colors. Definitely for girls or kids. These are flames, however.

To each their own, though.

I'm also very big on having sets. If JB is going to continue this "Lab" thing, I would like to have at least 1 colorway of each...

these pooooooooooop all over bel airs...which shouldve been a gs only cw .... traded my pair for a ds set of blk/red 1's without blinking

Man as soon as I saw that 10k Twitter post, I bought my little brother's 10.5 pair from him and now I'm just going to sit on it like gold and wait for its price to appreciate in value. Especially with this being the first black based shoe in the LAB series, and everything @puffin85 just made perfect sense as to why this shoe has the potential in skyrocketing it's value one day down the line.
Some brother lol you coulda just told him the info and let him sit on them himself...
mean.gif

I woulda done the same thing tho
ohwell.gif

Some brother lol you coulda just told him the info and let him sit on them himself...:smh:
I woulda done the same thing tho:\  

I did, but after two failed attempts at selling his pair on Ebay (his listing ended around like 2hrs ago I believe?) He gave up, I told him that less than 10k sold and that they're sold out everywhere but to sit on them for a while. But he said no so (I paid retail, he paid under retail) I'm just gonna let these shoe's sit. I don't need the money, so why not have some patience right?

Getting my pair on Saturday..resell value 290..but I think well worth it..its a must have shoe for me

damn there are less than 10,000 of these?  I feel pretty lucky to have gotten them now.  Really thinking about grabbing a second pair of these so I have one to stock and one to wear. 

So did these fit .5 size big for anyone else. I went TTS expecting them to fit like Bel-Airs and Black Grapes .. but theyre fitting more like the white leather based 5s

Hearing from 2 stores in Europe they are expecting a restock at the end of the month or beginning of february.

So did these fit .5 size big for anyone else. I went TTS expecting them to fit like Bel-Airs and Black Grapes .. but theyre fitting more like the white leather based 5s
These fit huge on me.  Wish I had gone down a size.

My pair just came today from finishline box was ripped and my lab5 card was stolen from my box! So I got a busted box and no lab5 card smdh!  Called finishline immediately got a $25 refund and a $20 reward its bs tho!  This is the epitome of bittersweet but at the same time what can I do nothing at least I got a pair.

Last edited:
these pooooooooooop all over bel airs...which shouldve been a gs only cw .... traded my pair for a ds set of blk/red 1's without blinking
Man the bel airs were so trash...seriously they SCREAM AJ5/AF1 fusion..

You won bruh, you won.

My pair just came today from finishline box was ripped and my lab5 card was stolen from my box! So I got a busted box and no lab5 card smdh!  Called finishline immediately got a $25 refund and a $20 reward its bs tho!  This is the epitome of bittersweet but at the same time what can I do nothing at least I got a pair.

Getting $45 for a little card and a fixable box is "bittersweet"?

Back
Top Bottom