Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Bruh that ain't gonna get u extra money. R u kidding?
sick.gif
Why do you think old collectibles in original, unopened boxes are worth more than collectibles that are in just as good shape but were opened?  People pay premiums down the line for things that are in truly original condition.

It doesn't mean anything to me but people who collect are usually a weird group, they care about things like that....no offense to anyone here. 

Last edited:
My fnl order was shipped and signed for yesterday when I wasn't home. I had to call FNL, they made a claim and said it was weird it was signed for. I figured I would just wait it out and get a refund. I checked my mail today and received a note from usps stating the shoes will be available tomorrow. I checked my UPS tracking again and it changed to delivered at post office. They usually leave the box near my front door, so I don't know why they didn't do just that.

Why do you think old collectibles in original, unopened boxes are worth more than collectibles that are in just as good shape but were opened?  People pay premiums down the line for things that are in truly original condition.

It doesn't mean anything to me but people who collect are usually a weird group, they care about things like that....no offense to anyone here. 

Nah, these will prove to be essentially worthless (the info cards).

Think about how negligible the price difference is when buying an older pair that should have a retro card but doesn't.

Nah, these will prove to be essentially worthless (the info cards).

Think about how negligible the price difference is when buying an older pair that should have a retro card but doesn't.
True, I guess there is a good chance it wont add much of anything but to be honest I don't really even care to read it so it is worth it to me just to leave it unopened for the chance it adds maybe $50 or $100.

Just got my pair from fl. Love the shoe....but two things. I rather the fat wax laces like on the gamma 3lab5's instead of the new skinnier wax laces and this infrared 23 is just wayyyyy to pinkish. This is no where similar to the og infrared. Sorry, I had og black infrared 6's in the early 90's and they were not pinkish in color
View media item 734825

True, I guess there is a good chance it wont add much of anything but to be honest I don't really even care to read it so it is worth it to me just to leave it unopened for the chance it adds maybe $50 or $100.
This is halarious to me. Like I said u ain't gunna get u ANY extra cash. :smh:

Last edited:
Why can't ALL retro J's be made like these, the quality is outstanding!!! Retro J's quality nowadays are straight garbage, I refuse to purchase any more retro J's. These and any other Lab shoes I will purchase!

Last edited:
Looks like people are expecting DB prices for these in the future :lol:

Honestly....I think they will. I think JB will treat the lab series like the white/silver anniversaries. Put out a few and then stop. I believe these will hit the 1,000 range in no time. These will dry up.

NDC bot intact, FNL box was Dunzo. The glue wasn't even sticky anymore, maybe that Freeze myth is true? 

Infrared:Siren Red Comparison

Honestly....I think they will. I think JB will treat the lab series like the white/silver anniversaries. Put out a few and then stop. I believe these will hit the 1,000 range in no time. These will dry up.

these will never reach a 1,000 range. as limited as these are, they are not selling on my craigslist area and people are only asking 300

Last edited:
I got mine in today and they are beautiful, so glad I was able to get them.  I don't care about their value, I'm wearing them.

My 1lb. box from SP is coming in tomorrow. I hope that weight is wrong or I'm just getting a separated box and if I'm lucky my priceless unopened card.

Dudes already stashing they're shoes away to increase their value down the road?

Life is too short, rock your kicks because you might not see tomorrow. Especially if you just spent $250 on a pair.

Recieved my pair today from FNL.. seems like ups tried to take a peak at my package lol the tape on the underside of box was tampered with prolly bcuz of the package slip it says from FNL.. the box has a lil dent n the right side of box came apart will glue it, looks like they forgot my card, n jus throw it in the box wen they realized cuz the card was not with the shoes it was with the return package slip.. now jus wait for a good time to trade or sell.

Back
Top Bottom