Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

knowing Now They Made Only 10K Of These Makes Me Happier I Copped 2 Pairs 1 To Rock Now And 1 To Stock To Wear A Few Years From Now Unless The Price Get Crazy High In The Years To Come

speaking of card, anyone got a pic of the inside? didnt want to open mine :nerd:

x0vg4y.jpg

Last edited:
All of us who got these are sittin on a gold mine..str8 up.

I got my 13 and the 10.5 from my little brother. I definitely can't wear 10.5 so I'm good, but if these can possibly be worth upwards of $500 I'm debating whether to wear my pair or not lol. Screw it, ima rock my pair, I'm a wearer not a reseller, until I can cash out on the 10.5's lol

My pair just came today from finishline box was ripped and my lab5 card was stolen from my box! So I got a busted box and no lab5 card smdh!  Called finishline immediately got a $25 refund and a $20 reward its bs tho!  This is the epitome of bittersweet but at the same time what can I do nothing at least I got a pair.
I jsut called FNL to complain about the card and the lady tried to tell me that her supervisor said these dont come with the 3lab5 card, i was one second away from going SSJ4 on her ***...lucky for her I'm at work.

Getting $45 for a little card and a fixable box is "bittersweet"?
Im talking bout coming home from the gym seeing the box in front of my apt. Then opening the shipping box and noticing right away that the shoe box was busted and the card was gone. That was bittersweet very bittersweet. Then I called them up and they gave me some compensation i'm good it could be worse. Gonna pick em some glue and glue the box back together its just u don't expect to pay $250 for something and for it come damged right from the jump that's no bueno!

Last edited:
I jsut called FNL to complain about the card and the lady tried to tell me that her supervisor said these dont come with the 3lab5 card, i was one second away from going SSJ4 on her ***...lucky for her I'm at work.

Hahaha thats funny man....

I've been waiting to get off work to call FNL to complain for the same reason. When your complaining theres is No calm way to complain. It's a stressfull situation when they try to turn it on you saying you're wrong and not burst out.

Last edited:

So somebody stole all the cards smdh! Whats wrong with people?!

Thats cold man i'd fight that, these do infact come with the card I eould show them this picture

x0vg4y.jpg

And to alot of people that collect and rock shoes as im sure you and me its not only the shoes but we want a intact box (mine was A1 but heard a couple people say theirs came seperated) And everything that comes with....i know the kicks are cheap to make but their not cheap when we buy retail and if were LUCKY at that...That Resell Price Make You Wanna Re Re evalute Things lol

Last edited:
My pair from FNL box was intact but i didnt even think about that card but now that yall mentioning it .. it wasnt even in the box!! :smh:

^^^
Damn quise thats cold most these kicks i think came with a QC sticker i know they only check the shoe but still

10k? I got like 6 pairs and I can't even get 1 pair of bred 1s which are 25k. Smh.
bred 1's were only 25k because it came in kid sizes as well.. these didnt.. if u talking strickly mens sizes for breds im sure it was right around the same number

bred 1's were only 25k because it came in kid sizes as well.. these didnt.. if u talking strickly mens sizes for breds im sure it was right around the same number

lol?

You think there were more GS/PS sizes produced than men's?

And wtf is 'strickly'?

10k? Man when these dry up its going to be highly sought after.

Anyone know what the gamma 3lab5 numbers were?
the first 3lab5? i think mattsos said the infrared 3lab5 was 1/4 the stock of the original one so 40k im guessing.

Last edited:
Wow ! Very nice pics and a crazy avi sir !! ^^^^^
Btw loving these kicks, very glad I did not pass. To be honest I am not very excited with what I see coming out in 2014 with respect to J's. except for some of the 6's obviously. By the way I love the 3, it's an amazing frame in my eyes. Speaking about some future pieces coming out In that frame that I most likely will not grab. I saw a blue 3, a 5lab3 - was very bland.

Last edited:
From IG

For those that wanted to see them
11 patent leather is there. Holy **** I wanna see 11Lab9. 

Black patent leather (Bibby PE) on these with an icy sole (a la DB9) and Concord hints instead of red. ****, Getting too excited here.

Back
Top Bottom