Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

my pair  
nthat.gif
 sorry for the late post

Last edited:
Havent worn mine yet with the weather and all,but i gotta heavy rotation to play with and a few choices of heat i yet to UnDS to last me till spring/summer AKA Show Out Season lol...

I love rocking my heat with a pair of shorts nothin else makes the shoe pop any better more so than jeans sweats etc. fresh shirts to choose from and that A1 weather ..

Its unfortunate how this NY weather got me rockin hoodys timbos jeans my beater pair of metallic or blk grape 5s

Last edited:
Nevermind... Lol. Nice collection. Wish we had the same connect to kicks as well. I want the kobe IV's and V bad. :frown:
LoL I was about to say i didnt use a bot, hell i even paid resale on the fear and bel air 5s up there, but thnks.

I like your organizational method, hopefully one day my collection can be that where I have to put pictures outside for a better selection method.
Thanks, i just had to do that for ease of finding what i want, i know some people have a ton of sneakers and while. I only have about. 95-100, I dont want to be trying to read through every. Tag to find a particular pair. Or maybe just the fact the military has made me OCD with neat and orderly haha.

Thanks, i just had to do that for ease of finding what i want, i know some people have a ton of sneakers and while. I only have about. 95-100, I dont want to be trying to read through every. Tag to find a particular pair. Or maybe just the fact the military has made me OCD with neat and orderly haha.

I'm not sure if you're just trying to be humble or exactly how big the majority of people's collections on NT is, except for PapaMark72 (I asked him about how big his collection was), but 90-100 pairs off shoe's is a lot of shoe's. I would love to one day have 100 pair's of shoe's to choose from and if I ever do, I will definitely use that organizational technique. I don't know why more people don't use it. I've seen people with huge collection's either keep them how it's always been or switch out the factory box (which I don't really like unless it's crushed and straight up ugly) and put them in see through clear boxes which looks kind of weird to me.

I already spoke on this earlier, and as a disclaimer I'm not a reseller . But, back to the topic at hand, right now they are probably worth retail. The majority of shoe's that are super expensive were close to retail and after time the price skyrocketed. Just like there's a huge resale price tag on the Bred OG 1's for being classic shoe that it is because it started it all, well who's to say for sure that whoever has a few extra keeps them DS and a year from now these shoe's are going for at least $500 to $600? There's no certainty for either statement in the discussion, but there if this LAB series doesn't flop and stick around, this shoe could be worth more than just retail. Just by the way it looks, it's attractive to people. Not to mention the consistent high quality all around and across the board with the shoe, and it being one of the first shoe's in the LAB series as well as it being the first black based shoe in the LAB series gives it a lot of potential. So, don't knock on it and count it out when it comes to its potential worth down the line just yet my dude.

yeah yeah whatever. Color is ugly. I have other infrared kicks and they don't look pink like this.

I'm trying to knock on your taste nor your opinion, but I'm pretty sure this is as close to an infrared as we're going to get without going to straight up pink or to dark red. The other previous Infrared Jordan's weren't really Infrared in my eyes, they were more like straight up Varsity Red. But hey, if you don't like the color I totally respect your individuality as opposed to going with the flow just because everyone likes the shoe.

Chicagoguy, I don't understand how you can write multiple essays on resale value in this thread then get offended when someone calls you a reseller. Even if you have only 4 pairs it seems like you have reselling on the brain, especially with this shoe.
Dude is obsessed with the future value of shoes like we're talking 401ks or retirement accounts.  They are shoes, put them on your feet or sell them to someone else to put on their feet.  It really is that simple.

Last edited:
Chicagoguy, I don't understand how you can write multiple essays on resale value in this thread then get offended when someone calls you a reseller. Even if you have only 4 pairs it seems like you have reselling on the brain, especially with this shoe.

I don't have reselling on my MIND (seems like your English is off, sorry if I offended you) because I don't double up on shoe's and only purchase shoe's I like and fully intend on wearing. But, I do have the mindset of a businessman. We should all look to be something more than just another dude buying shoe's and working minimum wage to afford these shoe's. We should all aspire to be entrepreneurs and not limit ourselves to how much money we can make and where our money is coming from (only if it's legal money though). I only argue the shoe potential these shoe's have to one day be worth more than they currently are. We all know shoe's either skyrocket in price or stay where they are, these shoe's can appreciate in value. I'm not sayin that they will, and I could care less if they do. But it seems like most of you have a short list of what can one day appreciate in value and what can't, then you're all surprised when something that wasn't on the list is selling at high prices, that's all I'm arguing. By the way, I don't knock a reseller, everyone has to find a way to make money and pay for their bills. I don't appreciate the resale prices, but people have to eat and most of those people living off of reselling are living better than those making money the traditional way.

Damn dude arguing in like 3-4 different threads... lol

I'm only having a discussion on two threads, thus one and the Oregon Duck V's thread but everyone is goin at it with that one kid. What I want to know is why you're stalking me, and lurking around to see what I say and do?

Dude is obsessed with the future value of shoes like we're talking 401ks or retirement accounts.  They are shoes, put them on your feet or sell them to someone else to put on their feet.  It really is that simple.

It isn't a 401k, but it saddens me that everyone for the most part seems to limit themselves into a little box. If there's money to be made when buying something and reselling it for a profit why not do it? It beats working a 9 to 5 making someone else rich. Our whole economy is based on reselling and the people who realize that and take full advantage, work the least and make the most. It's all about expanding your mind and putting it use in a beneficial way. We all hate resellers, especially when we really want a shoe and it goes up in price, but what about Nike and JB? They buy the shoe's from the true manufacturers and flip them for profit, so does every huge store in America with a billionaire CEO at the top. Even the CEO of Goodwill is filthy rich. So, even though these shoe's in particular won't stack up a huge amount of money in your bank account, expending your mind and stepping outside of the box to do something that requires minimal effort just might, that applies to everything in general not reselling shoe's in particular. I just wish my young generation had more of an entrepreneur type of mentality and not conform to a way of life.

Last edited:
Chicagoguy you seem like a relatively smart dude. I'll ignore the jab at my english (having something "on the brain" is a commonly used term). Either you don't get that, or its obviously an attempt to bait me into a useless, off-topic argument.

If you bought the shoes to wear them and enjoy them more power to you. I hope you enjoy them. Just know wearing them like you say youre going to do, will knock down the resale value you seem so intent on exploring and predicting.

Most in this thread could care less about the resale value you seem obsessed with because we bought them to wear them.

I'm only having a discussion on two threads, thus one and the Oregon Duck V's thread but everyone is goin at it with that one kid. What I want to know is why you're stalking me, and lurking around to see what I say and do?

Ain't nobody stalking you man... You crying in every thread im subcribed too. Everytime I visit all the old threads I'm in, you in there mouthing off... What are you trying to prove? Take some prozac man.

Chicagoguy you seem like a relatively smart dude. I'll ignore the jab at my english (having something "on the brain" is a commonly used term). Either you don't get that, or its obviously an attempt to bait me into a useless, off-topic argument.

If you bought the shoes to wear them and enjoy them more power to you. I hope you enjoy them. Just know wearing them like you say youre going to do, will knock down the resale value you seem so intent on exploring and predicting.

Most in this thread could care less about the resale value you seem obsessed with because we bought them to wear them.

I'm sorry for taking a jab at your English, I thought that you were hinting that I was being sensitive. But, back on course with the topic, I will wear these shoe's and I won't resell them because that's not my thing. I currently can't wear them because currently the state of Illinois is just ugly with it's weather. I'm only discussing the possibility of a high resale value on these shoe's (even though I'm aware that most people could care less of the resale value) because other fellow NT'ers were quick to count these shoe's out of the exclusive list of "high resale shoe's." People earlier were saying these aren't Doembecher's, Banned 1's, Yeezy's, etcetera and that's what got my business mindset going on the topic of resale. With an open mind, I don't think any shoe should be considered a non - classic or incapable of appreciating upwards in value like the shoe's on most people high resale price list. It's just too early to make those assumptions and set these opinions in stone, the shoe barely released on the 31st. What I now wonder since my mind is now really going, what would most people say if we had this same platform when the Bred OG 1's originally released but that's all I have to say for now.

Ain't nobody stalking you man... You crying in every thread im subcribed too. Everytime I visit all the old threads I'm in, you in there mouthing off... What are you trying to prove? Take some prozac man.

You're talking like there isn't arguments and discussions in every single thread on NikeTalk and it's all full of peaceful people talking peacefully amongst one another.

You're talking like there isn't arguments and discussions in every single thread on NikeTalk and it's all full of peaceful people talking peacefully amongst one another.

It's coo man... I don't want to get in a back and forth thing with you. I got nothing to prove. Im a walk away from it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom