Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

I can't even wear these now cause of the crappy weather down here in Chicago. Let alone, I work dress shoes to work Monday-Friday. So these will be on my rotation as soon as the snow disappears. Still have other DS pairs that I have yet to wear too.

I'm in the same boat, I have about 4 DS pair's I'm not going to risk wearing until at least Spring or Summer.

Nah, these will prove to be essentially worthless (the info cards).

Think about how negligible the price difference is when buying an older pair that should have a retro card but doesn't.

I disagree, some people paying top dollar for a shoe want everything that is supposed to come with the shoe. Look at all the people mentioning their shoe box being messed up, people who buy from resellers want every last thing including the receipt if available. On the Bred 1 thread people who didn't get their extra shoe laces were upset. I don't resell, but I could see a lot of people getting mad if their reseller doesn't ship every last piece of the shoe paper.

I disagree, some people paying top dollar for a shoe want everything that is supposed to come with the shoe. Look at all the people mentioning their shoe box being messed up, people who buy from resellers want every last thing including the receipt if available. On the Bred 1 thread people who didn't get their extra shoe laces were upset. I don't resell, but I could see a lot of people getting mad if their reseller doesn't ship every last piece of the shoe paper.

Onthat note you are correct. Eery little thing helps for authenticity.

But those current ebay auctions are nowhere near ur estimates. The ending soon real auctions. Not buy it nows for 650

Why dont u go check the ebay prices again playa.......? Or should i say.....resella?

I'm not sure if you actually saw the picture, but the time I checked for those prices was at 9am. By the way, I'm not a "resella" playa. I barely started buying shoe's $150+ in November because before I couldn't afford them, the 4 DS pairs I have are, Black and Gold Spi'zikes, Fire Red Black Tongue V's, Oreo V's and these Infrared 3LAB5's so stop assuming stuff kid.

I'm not sure if you actually saw the picture, but the time I checked for those prices was at 9am. By the way, I'm not a "resella" playa. I barely started buying shoe's $150+ in November because before I couldn't afford them, the 4 DS pairs I have are, Black and Gold Spi'zikes, Fire Red Black Tongue V's, Oreo V's and these Infrared 3LAB5's so stop assuming stuff kid.

Stop assuming? But yet u assume im a kid?

And wtf does the time have to do with anything? Those could all be bogus auctions, and a lot of em said preorder?

Check ebay now. "5lab3" ending soonest

Nothing over 500......

Im not in the twilight zone

Last edited:
Onthat note you are correct. Eery little thing helps for authenticity.

But those current ebay auctions are nowhere near ur estimates. The ending soon real auctions. Not buy it nows for 650

I don't get why no one takes a buy it now sold item legitimately? It still sold, and in more than cases than not someone paid for them. Just because a lot of people can't afford to buy shoe's for $400 - $600 or it isn't the smartest thing to do, doesn't mean that applies to everyone. A lot of people with a lot of money may be clicking on that buy it now button or people who don't want to deal with auctions. But even in the picture I posted, there were auctions that with those 30+ plus bids drove the price up to what they ended at. That picture I posted is probably an hour old at most (CST). But for everyone's piece of mind I'll post a picture as recent as possible with all bids or auction format to be specific.

View media item 735957

are these really selling for over $400?   I just checked flight club and they are only selling them for $350??? Any input guys?

Last edited:
I missed out on the DB 5's which I wanted really badly but these are the best quality and ell done J that dropped this past year. Visually the pictures do not do this shoe justice.

these are only selling for 300-350 tops on ebay

Yes, but the original point was that these shoe's would never ever sell for 1k and selling for $500 to $600 is a stretch. All I tried doing is proving that these shoe's have sold $500 to $600. Right now I would agree it's too early to predict what the long term value would be. But as of now, selling these shoe's in particular down the line for $500 to $600 isn't so farfetched. But, it's too early to really make an accurate prediction, these shoe's could very well flop in half a year to a year.

I've seen $270 - $290 on Craigslist, which is not too bad considering these are $250 after tax in most areas. I'd get them now if you're on the fence about these - they're really amazing.

Yes, but the original point was that these shoe's would never ever sell for 1k and selling for $500 to $600 is a stretch. All I tried doing is proving that these shoe's have sold $500 to $600. Right now I would agree it's too early to predict what the long term value would be. But as of now, selling these shoe's in particular down the line for $500 to $600 isn't so farfetched. But, it's too early to really make an accurate prediction, these shoe's could very well flop in half a year to a year.
true why do you think that these shoes arent selling for $500 plus anymore? I see many completed listing that expire for 325 or more

I can't even wear these now cause of the crappy weather down here in Chicago. Let alone, I work dress shoes to work Monday-Friday. So these will be on my rotation as soon as the snow disappears. Still have other DS pairs that I have yet to wear too.
I feel this! This crapy weather just sucks for shoes!!! But i can't wait to rock these!!!

true why do you think that these shoes arent selling for $500 plus anymore? I see many completed listing that expire for 325 or more

There's a lot of factors really, a lot of people are unwilling to pay resale price just like a lot of people who want the Bred 1's aren't paying the $400+ as bad as they may want the shoe. There's also a financial standpoint, the holiday season just ended and people are broke so they can't pay the high asking prices, and a lot of people aren't feeling them right now like a lot of people weren't feeling a lot of shoe's that were sitting for a while and a year later are now commanding high resale prices. The final reason I think factoring into the lower prices now are upcoming shoe releases.

Last edited:
It seems near me craigslist is at $325 but that's the newest post all the other want more.

Loving that people don't have money right after holiday season. Just means I can pick up whatever I want while sellers are trying to offload stock.

Loving that people don't have money right after holiday season. Just means I can pick up whatever I want while sellers are trying to offload stock.

I'm hoping those pockets are slim into February and hopefully March as well lol. I feel like a lot of people couldn't even get this shoe for retail if they wanted to because of the holiday spending and the releases leading up to this one.

I finally caught a pair on ebay after the first seller flaked. $290 shipped. I would suggest watching auctions that end during the day in the middle of the week if you can. I have the pleasure of a desk job so I was able to scout a few auctions.

I finally caught a pair on ebay after the first seller flaked. $290 shipped. I would suggest watching auctions that end during the day in the middle of the week if you can. I have the pleasure of a desk job so I was able to scout a few auctions.
Prices have to come down now. All the people who just needed them right away already dropped their money. If flightclub has them for 350 and they are usually high priced what does that tell you they are worth right now

Back
Top Bottom