Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

Stop assuming? But yet u assume im a kid?

And wtf does the time have to do with anything? Those could all be bogus auctions, and a lot of em said preorder?

Check ebay now. "5lab3" ending soonest

Nothing over 500......

Im not in the twilight zone
you misinterpreted his post from the jump...because you yourself ASSUMED that he was referring to 3lab5 pairs when it was very clear he wasn't, he was obviously  talking about various pairs of kicks..

Last edited:
These are beautiful. Pictures on here are making want a pair even more.

Priorities area keeping me from purchasing a resale value pair right now. Im my eyes, these are worth the $300 mark. Nothing less.

Well my shoe palace pair, which was 1lb, was supposed to arrive today but it hasn't been scanned since Jan 3rd in Cali. No doubling up for me. Called SP, no one picked up so left a voicemail. UPS suggested the shipper file an investigation.
I hope that UPS employee is enjoying their new pair of 3Lab5's or sells it for some bueno dinero.
:wink:

Then why did he post a pic of only 3lab5s?

What you still don't understand is that our whole discussion started because you called me a "resella" after I had mentioned I had 4 DS pairs of shoe's I was probably going to have to wait until spring or summer to wear. You probably thought I was talking about 4 DS pairs of 3LAB5's and then in that same post where you called me a "resella" you interrupted a conversation I was having with someone else where I had posted screen shots of the 3lab5's that had sold for $500 to $600. I tried explaining what 4 DS pair's of shoe's I had and after that you just sticked to the whole 3LAB5 current resale and future resale price argument you had initiated. Finally, sprite remix sprite remix tried explaining the entire discussion and you still didn't understand, but after going really slow and in depth I hope you now understand you started an entire discussion over nothing because I only have 4 pairs of Jordan's. 1 pair of Infrared 3LAB5's, a retro 5, an Oreo 5, and a mix of shoe's which would be the Black and Gold Spi'zikes. I really hope you understood all of that, if not well hopefully another NT'er can help you out with that, now take care and have a great day.

Got my two pairs in one box wasnt put together well, but all tissue paper and cards and everything where in the boxes.

I like your organizational method, hopefully one day my collection can be that where I have to put pictures outside for a better selection method.

Yeah. I see a lot of people doing this now. Actually a good quick idea. I guess im to set in my ol skool ways and actually recall every shoe by the color style.

Yeah. I see a lot of people doing this now. Actually a good quick idea. I guess im to set in my ol skool ways and actually recall every shoe by the color style.

I mean it looks very effective, that would be the way I'd go if I had a nice collection like yours. I couldn't really tell by your picture, but do you also organize them by number?

What you still don't understand is that our whole discussion started because you called me a "resella" after I had mentioned I had 4 DS pairs of shoe's I was probably going to have to wait until spring or summer to wear. You probably thought I was talking about 4 DS pairs of 3LAB5's and then in that same post where you called me a "resella" you interrupted a conversation I was having with someone else where I had posted screen shots of the 3lab5's that had sold for $500 to $600. I tried explaining what 4 DS pair's of shoe's I had and after that you just sticked to the whole 3LAB5 current resale and future resale price argument you had initiated. Finally, sprite remix sprite remix tried explaining the entire discussion and you still didn't understand, but after going really slow and in depth I hope you now understand you started an entire discussion over nothing because I only have 4 pairs of Jordan's. 1 pair of Infrared 3LAB5's, a retro 5, an Oreo 5, and a mix of shoe's which would be the Black and Gold Spi'zikes. I really hope you understood all of that, if not well hopefully another NT'er can help you out with that, now take care and have a great day.

I totally get you have the 4 ds shoes and the rest of your convo.

Sorry for calling u a reseller.

But my point is,

Three labs aint goin for 5-600

Not pre orders. Look at ebay ending soonest, none that high

Eidetic memory?

Seems unlikely that you have the capability of remembering a shoe simply by its product number...unless you just don't have that many pairs.

Opened mine up today to make sure everything was good. These are beautiful in person and the quality is the best of any recent release I have personally bought. I wish I could get another pair of these.

I totally get you have the 4 ds shoes and the rest of your convo.

Sorry for calling u a reseller.

But my point is,

Three labs aint goin for 5-600

Not pre orders. Look at ebay ending soonest, none that high

The topic at the moment (in the morning) was that these shoe's selling for $500 to $600 in a few year's is a stretch because these shoe's apparently aren't capable of appreciating in value and selling for more than their current around $300+ price tag. That's when I disproved the previous comments by posting the pictures of the shoe's selling for $500 to $600 whether it was pre-orders or not someone even said "I haven't seen a single pair go for $500 to $600" and what really bugged me was that just because someone doesn't like a sboe or because it isn't a classic JB shoe at the moment, it doesn't mean that it's strictly prohibited from appreciating in value and one day selling for double the retail value. Because I'm sure as classic as the Bred OG 1 is, there are people who feel like a shoe that is worth about $140 retail shouldn't be worth $300 to $1,000 just because it's a classic shoe. My final thought is, that it's too early too classify this pair of shoe's. I think that it could one day maybe 10-20yrs from now be considered a classic and command a high resale price for those who are interested in keeping their pair DS. I feel like any new JB shoe has that potential, as long as it has a dope concept, a great consistent overall build all across the board, and has enough people to support it. We shouldn't disqualify a shoe from being considered a classic and being worth a lot or meaning a lot to someone just because it wasn't part of the originals, because with that logic history wouldn't matter. Michael Jordan himself wasn't the first player ever in the NBA, he just happened to come along and make a huge impact in the NBA and not to mention the sneaker community with his shoe's. So these shoe's even though they aren't part of the original classic Jordan's, the LAB series could come through and take us all by surprise without us realizing and redefine what shoe's we consider classic's down the road. So people shouldn't knock on the shoe or the series itself and count it out just yet just because they don't like the first couple shoe's. I'll finish off by saying I honestly don't like the 2's lol they look like flashy version's of the Converse shoe's.

View media item 736813
Got my two pairs in one box wasnt put together well, but all tissue paper and cards and everything where in the boxes.

Must be lovely having a bot? I say that bacause I see some kobe preludes on the bottom and the only successful people who get those are folks with bots. Congrats though homie.

He is in the UK. That may or may not have something to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom