Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

It's coo man... I don't want to get in a back and forth thing with you. I got nothing to prove. Im a walk away from it.

Thanks man I really appreciate it, I feel like as long as I'm not disrespecting anyone or down talking anyone's taste in shoe's with someone I can discuss with people my point of view on or how I feel. Have a great day and take care.

I'm sorry for taking a jab at your English, I thought that you were hinting that I was being sensitive. But, back on course with the topic, I will wear these shoe's and I won't resell them because that's not my thing. I currently can't wear them because currently the state of Illinois is just ugly with it's weather. I'm only discussing the possibility of a high resale value on these shoe's (even though I'm aware that most people could care less of the resale value) because other fellow NT'ers were quick to count these shoe's out of the exclusive list of "high resale shoe's." People earlier were saying these aren't Doembecher's, Banned 1's, Yeezy's, etcetera and that's what got my business mindset going on the topic of resale. With an open mind, I don't think any shoe should be considered a non - classic or incapable of appreciating upwards in value like the shoe's on most people high resale price list. It's just too early to make those assumptions and set these opinions in stone, the shoe barely released on the 31st. What I now wonder since my mind is now really going, what would most people say if we had this same platform when the Bred OG 1's originally released but that's all I have to say for now.

In response to that, I do think people are sleeping on these. I think it was just a result of the crazy flood of releases in December, with the gammas, bred 1, the kobe preludes, etc. This shoe kind of went under the radar a bit.

I didn't grab these at first, because i was trying for the Bred 1s on that release morning. Once people started talking about the quality of these, I got very interested, and went on the hunt for a pair. I love the 5s, and to me at least quality wise, these are like a "poor man's" BIN.

I honestly wish the infrared was a little less pink than it is, but thats my only real nitpick with these. The upper is beautiful I plan to wear these for a long time to come. The NYC weather has been killer for sneakers as well, so im not sure when that will be. Wanted to try them on yesterday, but they looked really nice factory laced so I wasn't ready yet.

Last edited:
If you believe these shoe's are strictly worth retail, weren't you the same guy who sold the dude in the Bred 1 thread, a bogus pair of shoes for much more over retail when they're the lowest priced Jordan's when it comes to retail?

dont speak on thing's you clearly have no idea about dude...get your facts correct & then we can possibly talk, until then silence

Last edited:
[quote name="Brahmabull23="/t/575664/jordan-retro-3lab5-black-metallic-silver-dec-31st/3210#post_19535367"]
In response to that, I do think people are sleeping on these. I think it was just a result of the crazy flood of releases in December, with the gammas, bred 1, the kobe preludes, etc. This shoe kind of went under the radar a bit.

I didn't grab these at first, because i was trying for the Bred 1s on that release morning. Once people started talking about the quality of these, I got very interested, and went on the hunt for a pair. I love the 5s, and to me at least quality wise, these are like a "poor man's" BIN.

I honestly wish the infrared was a little less pink than it is, but thats my only real nitpick with these. The upper is beautiful I plan to wear these for a long time to come. The NYC weather has been killer for sneakers as well, so im not sure when that will be. Wanted to try them on yesterday, but they looked really nice factory laced so I wasn't ready yet.[/quote]

I loved these shoe's since the first pictures I saw, so I was determined to cop both the Bred 1's and these for retail hopefully, but I only ended up getting these for retail and missed the Bred 1's. Assuming New York is looking just as bad as Illinois I'll wait a while to even risk it, expecially since Illinois weather is unpredictable. But I can't wait to start a rotation in the spring or summer with my 4 DS pairs and whatever I cop in between then.

dont speak on thing's you clearly have no idea about dude...get your facts correct & then we can possibly talk, until then silence

Well I went on your website or the website everyone affiliates you too. Personally, I don't know you and everyone is saying you don't sell fakes so I'm sorry for the "bogus" part in my original post. But, if you don't think these shoe's should be sold for over retail, well that would contradict the rape resale prices on jsfordaysdotcom, that I will stick to. But have a great day man, I'm really not trying to go back and forth over something there won't be an agreeable conclusion to. I'm just pointing out my observations and what I personally think that's all.

Well I went on your website or the website everyone affiliates you too. Personally, I don't know you and everyone is saying you don't sell fakes so I'm sorry for the "bogus" part in my original post. But, if you don't think these shoe's should be sold for over retail, well that would contradict the rape resale prices on jsfordaysdotcom, that I will stick to. But have a great day man, I'm really not trying to go back and forth over something there won't be an agreeable conclusion to. I'm just pointing out my observations and what I personally think that's all.

MY point on these labs is they wont touch $500-600 price IMO & if you think they will you are kinda nuts again IMO... i never stated they shouldnt/wouldnt be sold for over retail. mega gr's are sold for over retail why wouldnt these.... so theres zero contradiction

I personally dont care what term you use to describe the prices because the customer's who frequent JFD CLEARLY disagree.

MY point on these labs is they wont touch $500-600 price IMO & if you think they will you are kinda nuts again IMO... i never stated they shouldnt/wouldnt be sold for over retail. mega gr's are sold for over retail why wouldnt these.... so theres zero contradiction

I personally dont care what term you use to describe the prices because the customer's who frequent JFD CLEARLY disagree.

You are correct sir.

Dude posted a screenhot of preorders before the release date at 5-600.

Will not admit that if you look on ebay now, items ending soonest,

That none of these 3labs are ending at over 500.

Im not saying future. Im saying right now.

N haha did he really say hes using jfd for his prices? Hahaha why not flightclub while ur at it

Last edited:
After reading these last couple of posts I've realized this is the mindset you gotta bring to NT

I wish I didn't live in Chiberia so I could wear these right now

Last edited:
You are correct sir.

N haha did he really say hes using jfd for his prices? Hahaha why not flightclub while ur at it

If you're confirming jays for days and flight club prices as being similar then you're kind of making his point for him.

That being said, I personally feel that jays for days prices are more competitive than flight club, but that's my own opinion.

After reading these last couple of posts I've realized this is the mindset you gotta bring to NT

View media item 738152

I wish I didn't live in Chiberia so I could wear these right now

haha I totally agree, after Bigj told me to expect good and bad from NT, I HAD NO IDEA just how frequent the bad would be. It seems like I have to follow the current, if not I'll be attacked from all sides.

Thanks for your reply coldcity coldcity I'm sorry for the poor choice in word selection. I'm so used to seeing everyone labeling resale prices over $300 as rape prices, so the term is sticking more to me when thinking off the top of my head. But I appreciate your reply and giving me better insight as to what you thought. I had seen your original post and thought that you were implying these shoe's shouldn't be sold for over retail, but now you clarified all of that for me.

You are correct sir.

You must have not read my posts, but I did admit that these shoe's aren't currently selling for $500 to $600. I'm well aware that they are between $300 and $400 on Ebay. What almost no one seemed to understand is, that I was speaking on the potential that these shoe's have to command a $500 to $600 at some point whether it's a month from now or a year. My point is that no one can say with 100% certainty what shoe's will command high resale prices and which one's won't, that's all I ever said. The pictures I posted where these shoe's sold for $500 to $600 was in regards to someone saying that these shoe's would never sell for that much and have never seen a pair sell for that much. That's when people started misinterpreting what I had said and my actual point, but this is the last time I'm speaking on it and trying to help people understand what I'm trying to say because I'm starting to look bad amongst the community over nothing and because I'm starting to get headaches with all this back and forth nonsense.

Ain't nobody stalking you man... You crying in every thread im subcribed too. Everytime I visit all the old threads I'm in, you in there mouthing off... What are you trying to prove? Take some prozac man.
This, I can't go anywhere it seems without seeing dudes essays everywhere. He joined less than 2 months ago and is already over 600 posts, slow down dogg, the website will still be here tomorrow :lol:

This, I can't go anywhere it seems without seeing dudes essays everywhere. He joined less than 2 months ago and is already over 600 posts, slow down dogg, the website will still be here tomorrow :lol:

:lol: too many essays in here, you'd think dj proto j was up in here :lol:

Don't worry guys, I like NT, there's a lot of cool people around and good info on upcoming releases, and all of that good stuff. But, since I seem to be ruining everyone else's experience I'll try to find a way to delete my account or retire my account from NT. It was a good two months, I really appreciate the experience I gained from being on a shoe based website.

Don't worry guys, I like NT, there's a lot of cool people around and good info on upcoming releases, and all of that good stuff. But, since I seem to be ruining everyone else's experience I'll try to find a way to delete my account or retire my account from NT. It was a good two months, I really appreciate the experience I gained from being on a shoe based website.
I've been here less than you have but I'd like to just chime in on this since I've been reading all this back and forth stuff you've had with everyone else...don't delete your account. Just try this. Stop going back and forth with everyone and start over. You see something you want to talk about or feel the need to make a comment about do it just think about what you write carefully before you hit submit. You've got 4 pairs of sneakers right now and by staying on this forum I feel you have a much better chance of getting more pairs of what you want in the future. Cut all the arguments off you've had with everyone else...and just get back to the shoes. That's my 2 cents.

I've been here less than you have but I'd like to just chime in on this since I've been reading all this back and forth stuff you've had with everyone else...don't delete your account. Just try this. Stop going back and forth with everyone and start over. You see something you want to talk about or feel the need to make a comment about do it just think about what you write carefully before you hit submit. You've got 4 pairs of sneakers right now and by staying on this forum I feel you have a much better chance of getting more pairs of what you want in the future. Cut all the arguments off you've had with everyone else...and just get back to the shoes. That's my 2 cents.

Thanks I really appreciate it man, I do only have four pairs of sneakers and want more, but I can't deal with all this back and forth anymore. I can't post one opinion without someone else coming at me in a negative manner. If I look at a list of shoe's to be released in 2014 that I'm interested in and post the specific shoe's I want, then I get laughed at because it's "too many shoe's" if I state my opinion that I think a shoe will release people bash me for it and if I state my opinion that a sboe may possibly resell over a certain price I get crucified for that as well. It's just too overwhelming to deal with this every day over shoe's. I can't even go in depth and really explain what I'm trying to say so there isn't misunderstandings, I can't begin to imagine what kind of issues there would be if I didn't explain myself enough. But I really appreciate you trying to show me the positive aspects of this site man.

Couldn't you just not get into back and forth arguments? Seems easily avoidable on the internet. Just not sure what deleting your account would do.  You're free to express your opinion but if you're going back and forth a lot then it's not just about others not liking or agreeing with you, it also works the other way.  

Don't delete your account tho or stop posting. Seems like you're taking a lot of these comments too personal.  Just my opinion, hopefully some food for thought.

Just don't post simple as that. U obviously have an addiction to posting on nt.

I'm a disabled adult, unable to go to school because of my inconsistent health. I love shoe's, sports don't start until later in the day, right now I don't have a car and much less a car modified for me to be able to drive. What else do you think there is for me to do in the day in order to be somewhat social with the world and not go crazy? Do you have any suggestions other than watch TV, play video games, and be on another site? Because other than that there's nothing for me to do.

I'm a disabled adult, unable to go to school because of my inconsistent health. I love shoe's, sports don't start until later in the day, right now I don't have a car and much less a car modified for me to be able to drive. What else do you think there is for me to do in the day in order to be somewhat social with the world and not go crazy? Do you have any suggestions other than watch TV, play video games, and be on another site? Because other than that there's nothing for me to do.
son ur taking this way too serious and delving into your life too much. Sure your situation sounds unfortunate but no need to turn this into a thread about you. Lets focus on the shoes

Back
Top Bottom