Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Oh and I remember these were rumored to be a Black Friday release along with rumors of Katrina 3s. I could have saw them doing the 11s on 11-11-17 and the Katrina 3s for Black Friday but since those got pushed back till 2018 I wonder if altitude 13s will be the blk Friday release

Oh and I remember these were rumored to be a Black Friday release along with rumors of Katrina 3s. I could have saw them doing the 11s on 11-11-17 and the Katrina 3s for Black Friday but since those got pushed back till 2018 I wonder if altitude 13s will be the blk Friday release
People are saying the Altitudes are dropping Black Friday but my calendar is showing those dropping 12/23 and wheat 13s on Black Friday.

People are saying the Altitudes are dropping Black Friday but my calendar is showing those dropping 12/23 and wheat 13s on Black Friday.

Bet. Wheat 13 pics probably about to flood all the sneaker release accounts on social media. Already been seeing LHM 1, Gatorade 6 and Bordeaux 12 pics being posted more

Yea I know that but I didn't know Hurley had its own version of dri-fit and tech fleece. I'm about to browse the prices

55A8F7CE-FEA8-4C16-80B1-657F83F0DB13.png

:nerd:

WTF?

I really wanted these.

Altitudes might be it for the rest of the year then.

I don't believe it. Retailers have already purchased the shoes from JB.
purchase and have in hand or simply placed orders? this wouldn't be the first time nike has cancelled a shoe that retailers have placed orders for. hoping you're right though.

That's interesting because the Blue ones seemed to be so much more well received than the Reds.

Back
Top Bottom