Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Hanon usually ships quick 1-3 days. depends on release
We're eating out here in Carolina. Had the opportunity to get 5 pairs and buy the last 8 in the mall but that just wouldn't be good sneaker karma. 3's greedy enough. Fresh on feet tomorrow!
IMG_5716.JPG

Reverse jumpman bothered me for years too and took it as an insult that nike didn't care but now I understand

Hanon usually ships quick 1-3 days. depends on release
We're eating out here in Carolina. Had the opportunity to get 5 pairs and buy the last 8 in the mall but that just wouldn't be good sneaker karma. 3's greedy enough. Fresh on feet tomorrow!
IMG_5716.JPG
Cookout tray huh. Where you at in NC bro?

Anyway to mark as picked up on champs app? I picked mine up, but it's still showing the reservation. I forgot to press "done with purchase" while I was at the store. Can't go back to the store cuz I'm at work right now.
I spoke to a rep like 5 mins ago. She said the apps been glitchy lately and if it doesnt show up within 24 hours then call em back and they can do it over tye phone

Yea got my Snkrs confirmation from the app at 8:30pm

got my email confirmation at 8:45

Got my snkrs conf and was able to cancel my order, already have 2 pairs so a third was being greedy. A men's 7 should be showing up soon if anyone wants it.

IMO these are nicer than the pair dropping in dec. Wish they would have used white leather instead of white mesh

Back
Top Bottom