Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

NTSF still has good sizes left. Tempted to double up but might not. Full $240 or so after tax.

Already got one under retail.

Got my pair earlier today. Lovin’ them :nthat:. Navy blue is one of my fav colors so these were a no brainer.

B6291295-08BB-47DD-A315-541EEFFAE1FC.jpeg

some people complain about the recent high patent cut of the 11s, but in 2011 people were complaining about the low PL cut of those. Cant make anyone happy. personally I like the high cut more

some people complain about the recent high patent cut of the 11s, but in 2011 people were complaining about the low PL cut of those. Cant make anyone happy. personally I like the high cut more

I would think most prefer the high cut, since that’s closer to OG. I know I do. You don’t realize how strange the 2011’s look until you compare them to this release.

I swear this was a nightmare purchase for me. The sneakers app crashed and I lost it. 2 hours later they had it fixed and got my order in. I can't wait to get mine this week.

Higher cut is preferred by me as well .
Although I still love my '11 cords, '10 Cg, '12 Breds ,72-10s, even got love for the considered by many, bastard child of the 11 mids, the Gammas.

What happened..."these were suppose to sit LMAO. These just might hit NDC."

Stop it! When reds drop please don't makes these comments fellas. Enter your raffles, work the apps, and answer the phone.

It was the perfect release IMO, because if you wanted them and put in any amount of effort, you got them.

Exactly!!!! Just the right amounts. And the shoe is so dope.

So here's my sum of the weekend...

If you skipped out on these XIs for NMDs or Pigeons to wear = you LOST!

If you skipped out on these XIs for NMDs or Pigeons to resale = you Won!

If you wasted all your time and resources on NMDs and/or Pigeons and you still didn't copp = retire from the game and talk to an OG sneakerhead. You need guidance!

If copped all 3 = crown yourself because you are the man! Congrats!

Just got my shipped emails from Nike and FinishLine. I saw this in my Nike email. I guess I never paid attention to it before:
6634AE2F-481A-4890-9C03-E8E454EF851A.jpeg

Last edited:
ndc said there was an issue with my address, same address they've sent to the last 5 years.

i usually have a problem day of big releases. no idea why

Back
Top Bottom