Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I wasn't preaching, captain obvious
I’m captain obvious when it’s you that stated the obvious?
We’ve both been around the site since forever and know everything you replied to me. It makes no sense for you to even waste your time to do so.

Clarify the misconceptions with those that don’t know. Not with me.

Hi guys. Does this fit like the 2011 concords or 2016 space jams? I felt like the space jams were .5 too big. Thanks in advance

I’m captain obvious when it’s you that stated the obvious?
We’ve both been around the site since forever and know everything you replied to me. It makes no sense for you to even waste your time to do so.

Clarify the misconceptions with those that don’t know. Not with me.

Do you think I was telling you, or was I clarifying your statement to others? hmmmmmm

Lmao key word just the cook out not the high part i see yah playa :rofl:

:lol:

Do you think I was telling you, or was I clarifying your statement to others? hmmmmmm

:lol:
The post needs cleaning up if your readers can’t tell. You’ve honestly tried correcting me enough that I can’t tell anymore.

Regardless, it’s no biggie.
Have a good one.

Last edited:
man, I remember, back in my college days, getting high and going to Cookout on Summitt Avenue!! every weekend....get high, eat cookout

I had to give that habit up now that I'm older. no more cookout for me

Aggie Pride.

Last edited:
Someone say Concords? Few comparison shots of how they stack up against my 11 Cords...

Attachments

• Snapchat-285909597.jpg
    Snapchat-285909597.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Snapchat-142478044.jpg
    Snapchat-142478044.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Snapchat-1441805051.jpg
    Snapchat-1441805051.jpg
    355 KB · Views: 75
  • Snapchat-1098799027.jpg
    Snapchat-1098799027.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 74
With priorities and vacations I’ve been passing on a lot of releases I wouldn’t have some years ago. I really liked these but slept on them and ofcourse RD comes and instant regret :lol:. But just copped my size 12 off of Bounce-wear. Thanks for the link :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom