Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

infared 23s for kobe 9 ASGS- fair trade?

It probably sounds cliché, but it depends what holds more value to you. What ever shoe you want most is what's worth more, if you like the Kobe's more than these Infrared 23 6's then it isn't a fair trade, but if you don't like the Kobe's and see yourself rockin the Infrared 23 6's more then use the Kobe's as trade bait and get the shoe's you want. It's all opinion based on a popularity basis at the end of the day if you start asking for opinions.

gotcha I understand that. I am still on the fence so I was just checking to see if I can add it to my cart and get it. But its cool off to the Powder 10's

The Powder Blue 10's are dope, if it wasn't because I'm holding out for a possibility at copping these Infrared 23 6's I'd get those as a consolation prize but I'm also looking forward to the Infrared 23 retro 3's coming out soon and the rumor of the 5LAB3 3's possibly coming out March 1st as a QS due to a picture I've seen floating around the past few day's.

It probably sounds cliché, but it depends what holds more value to you. What ever shoe you want most is what's worth more, if you like the Kobe's more than these Infrared 23 6's then it isn't a fair trade, but if you don't like the Kobe's and see yourself rockin the Infrared 23 6's more then use the Kobe's as trade bait and get the shoe's you want. It's all opinion based on a popularity basis at the end of the day if you start asking for opinions.
The Powder Blue 10's are dope, if it wasn't because I'm holding out for a possibility at copping these Infrared 23 6's I'd get those as a consolation prize but I'm also looking forward to the Infrared 23 retro 3's coming out soon and the rumor of the 5LAB3 3's possibly coming out March 1st as a QS due to a picture I've seen floating around the past few day's.
This, I been saying this all along.I understand if someone does a crazy trade like some yeezys for white infrared 6s, then yea thats a huge come up. But for sneakers where the "resale value" is only like 100-150 apart, I say get what you like more and will wear more.

Mannnnn these thangs is too wet bruh!! My gawd! I underestimated these. Pictures DO NOT do these justice. You have to see em in person. These are one of my 2 pairs. Other pair commin from FNL. I was gonna resell the 2nd but naw I'm keepin. These DOPE!!
View media item 810651

Mannnnn these thangs is too wet bruh!! My gawd! I underestimated these. Pictures DO NOT do these justice. You have to see em in person. These are one of my 2 pairs. Other pair commin from FNL. I was gonna resell the 2nd but naw I'm keepin. These DOPE!!
They look sick!  Have to get me a pair.  The color does it for me, got 2 pairs of the white infrared, now I'm gonna get raped for the 23's. Damn.....

call me a fool, but i'm still doing stuff the old fashioned way 
laugh.gif
 i get almost every thing that i got for tho.. plus a few nt'ers help me out 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

Even if these are limited no way they end up above 3Lab5 as far as going price on the resale market when everything settles down. Cats were trying to get $350 for those 3Labs and now they're down to $275-$300. This shoe retails for $55 less than that one. This should be a $250 resale shoe when it's all said and done, which is why I wouldn't even consider giving these losers $300, let alone $400 for this shoe. Feeding into that weak hustle... :smh:

Even if these are limited no way they end up above 3Lab5 as far as going price on the resale market when everything settles down. Cats were trying to get $350 for those 3Labs and now they're down to $275-$300. This shoe retails for $55 less than that one. This should be a $250 resale shoe when it's all said and done, which is why I wouldn't even consider giving these losers $300, let alone $400 for this shoe. Feeding into that weak hustle...
mean.gif
100% Agree, If they never come down to that mark I will never own a pair. I have only paid above $300 resale 3 times (Fear 5s, Motorsport 6s, Bel air 5s), and I refuse to do that unless I absolutely must have the sneaker.

So I got the infrared23 from FNL....got 1 confirmation email, 2 shipping confirmation emails for 2 infrared 23's...both packages have shipped, weights are different..During the release I was on the regular site when shoes went live (4:54 am), hit process order and got hit with splash, so I closed the browser, opened mobile site as it was still 458 am, checked out on mobile fine and got confirmation...bank account showing 2 authorized charges from FNL, same price...I think I doubled up on accident, I just need 1 pair

Same thing happened to me, ended up with 2 pairs of the infrared 3lab5s

Even if these are limited no way they end up above 3Lab5 as far as going price on the resale market when everything settles down. Cats were trying to get $350 for those 3Labs and now they're down to $275-$300. This shoe retails for $55 less than that one. This should be a $250 resale shoe when it's all said and done, which is why I wouldn't even consider giving these losers $300, let alone $400 for this shoe. Feeding into that weak hustle... :smh:

This makes no sense at all. Just because one shoe 3lab5 for example retails for $55 more that the infared 23 6s doesn't mean that the resell value of the infared 23 6s will definitely settle below the resale value of the 3lab5s and at the price of $250 like you stated. It's all supply and demand and the infared 23 6s seems like a shoe in high demand with a lot of hype around it (much more than the 3lab5). Will these settle under 300, possibly, but highly unlikely IMO.

This makes no sense at all. Just because one shoe 3lab5 for example retails for $55 more that the infared 23 6s doesn't mean that the resell value of the infared 23 6s will definitely settle below the resale value of the 3lab5s and at the price of $250 like you stated. It's all supply and demand and the infared 23 6s seems like a shoe in high demand with a lot of hype around it (much more than the 3lab5). Will these settle under 300, possibly, but highly unlikely IMO.
These were made in VERY similar numbers to the 3Lab5's, and most of the inventory hasn't even been sold yet. So it makes plenty of sense. There's absolutely no reason other than some n00bs thinking they can just say $400 cause Tiffs were selling for that (and now appear to have dropped down to $325-$350) or cause 3LAB5's were going for $300 or $350.

Only idiots buy into hype and thus make purchasing decisions right after the on-sale. Same thing happened with the 3LAB's, same thing happened with the Black Grapes, same thing happens just about every week as hypebeasts rush to get a pair as if they're going to only get MORE expensive, when history tells us just about every hyped release goes down unless the numbers were truly limited. These were not truly limited by any stretch of the imagination. But by all means, follow the hype train to rip off ville

Even if these are limited no way they end up above 3Lab5 as far as going price on the resale market when everything settles down. Cats were trying to get $350 for those 3Labs and now they're down to $275-$300. This shoe retails for $55 less than that one. This should be a $250 resale shoe when it's all said and done, which is why I wouldn't even consider giving these losers $300, let alone $400 for this shoe. Feeding into that weak hustle...
mean.gif
sold my pair for $280. after I sold I was getting offers of $320 to $340.

I've heard alot mixed reactions on these TORO's - 

1. - THE COLOR  -alot of "MEN" sneaker heads say that the INFRARED RED is more of a PINKISH RED not like the TRUE TORO BRED RED… Ladies are loving these!

2. The Price of these will be just like any other RETRO 6  Retail to Resale - If you paid $400 (it's cuz you wanted them that bad) They'll sit around $300-$450 depending on the size...

3. These 1KO LAB VI Jordan's that  Brett Golliff Designed will be hopefully be here in real life for you guys to test out your 3LAB5 Theory.

It's not a theory, it's two similar colorways sold in similar quantities. It's just baffling people expect these to reach $400 level right now and stay there. Getting caught up in the hype, especially for a release that isn't even complete, is just asking to be ripped off. But we see it every week. Same cats who are trying to sell the white/infrareds on FB and IG for $300 are asking $400 for these. Jokers, all of them!

Last edited:

I've heard alot mixed reactions on these TORO's -

1. - THE COLOR  -alot of "MEN" sneaker heads say that the INFRARED RED is more of a PINKISH RED not like the TRUE TORO BRED RED… Ladies are loving these!

2. The Price of these will be just like any other RETRO 6  Retail to Resale - If you paid $400 (it's cuz you wanted them that bad) They'll sit around $300-$450 depending on the size...

3. These 1KO LAB VI Jordan's that  Brett Golliff Designed will be hopefully be here in real life for you guys to test out your 3LAB5 Theory.
Still don't know why people keep calling them Toros for. They are no where near that. I agree with the pinkish part. When I seen mine I was like wtf is this..

Still don't know why people keep calling them Toros for. They are no where near that. I agree with the pinkish part. When I seen mine I was like wtf is this..
maybe that's the discrepancy…..

The "Infrared 23" which they named it - Looks All RED and BLACK like a TORO WHICH made people think that's the Colorway they were getting, until they seen the shoe in person and that  PINKISH LASER RED pops off the shoe instead...

NT fan having mixed feelings now their pairs are coming in…..  
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom