Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

For all those asking about shipping if you haven't got cancellation email you are probably fine. Sites just take way longer to send out tracking. Even NDC has got slow I usually get tracking one day before I receive shoes now and it didn't used to be like that but I know for sure Hanon is slow as hell. SNS was fast the first time I ordered from them but that was 2 yrs ago. Just be patient. Oh and don't use early links people it ain't worth it. I go manual on all sites and use ATC services for NDC on limited releases cause Im just not lucky with them.

I had a successful early link .. Ironically it was the Tiffany's ... But it depends what people consider "early". He was honest and said its like 5-10 seconds before Nike and he was correct. So its a help but if your comp is slow it makes no difference. 

That's not an early link. Early link is for a shoe that's twitter link only. I also have a link that takes me straight to the tiff and not the collection page. It not hard to figure that out. Believe it or not, the tiff didn't even show up on the collection page for me. If you watch mexicansneaker head vid. Mine show up like his, all collection, but no tiff. luckily I had two tabs open, one for collection, and one straight to the shoe.

Last edited:
oh no you guys are giving away all the secrets
mean.gif

LMAO, I'd love to believe that Nike gives a **** about early links and bots so that the real sneaker lovers can get the kicks rather than people who resell them. But at the end of the day Nike really only cares that they sell out. They dont give a **** who buys them as long as someone does. 

This is sneakers, not 9/11 my dude. Take off the tin foil hat

They fix little things here and there to keep things basically fair because obviously they get complains on their twitter and in emails. So they have to do something. But its really not that serious to them 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh no you guys are giving away all the secrets:smh:

They've been doing it since yesterday. It's like they're saying, " hey why should it be easy for me , I'll just tell everyone all the little secrets, and it'll just be hard for all of us. That's an great idea." I don't understand why people do this. It's already hard enough, just make it harder.

They've been doing it since yesterday. It's like they're saying, " hey why should it be easy for me , I'll just tell everyone all the little secrets, and it'll just be hard for all of us. That's an great idea." I don't understand why people do this. It's already hard enough, just make it harder.
nah man i was just joking.  I should have thrown a lol in there my bad.  I'm all for helping out someone who doesn't know.

Lol secrets the lil stuff they telling ain't gonna help nobody on a limited release qs or such. Bots and ATC will still win on a limited hyped shoe. The stuff they telling will just help someone who cant cop a general release lol. The ones striking out will still strike out.

Anyone else get an email saying their item is rescheduled to ship, even though they were megged? 

They were trying to weed out the early link users. Not the bots. The bots werent gonna get the orders in with a jacked up link

So jack the link up

And find a buncha the ones not playin fair

Tho now... ill say that everything is fair.
Hell they dont care about bots or making more pairs of sz13s for general pop, i dont blame people for tryna get the early link.
i wear a size 13. I understand its not as common of a size but they really don't make as many 13's as the rest. They will still sell.

Lol secrets the lil stuff they telling ain't gonna help nobody on a limited release qs or such. Bots and ATC will still win on a limited hyped shoe. The stuff they telling will just help someone who cant cop a general release lol. The ones striking out will still strike out.
It's the little stuff that gets you through. I use to be almost 100% from a tip I learn from a nike rep until they changed the format of the website, but I wasn't talking about the product number thing, I was talking about, just giving out tips that get you through, it's not going to do you any good if everyone knows, but I guess no secret stays a secret for long.

It's the little stuff that gets you through. I use to be almost 100% from a tip I learn from a nike rep until they changed the format of the website, but I wasn't talking about the product number thing, I was talking about, just giving out tips that get you through, it's not going to do you any good if everyone knows, but I guess no secret stays a secret for long.

:smh:

everyone has their secret sauce, and its understandable when people dont want to share things like that

but it was a simple product id search and its not hurting ANYONE to share that type of general knowledge

Anyone else heart skipped a beat with that Twitter notification just now from Nike thinking it was these that were getting released? lol

Anyone else heart skipped a beat with that Twitter notification just now from Nike thinking it was these that were getting released? lol

Lmao yep.. My phone notification sound came thru and I damn near twist my ankle Trynna get to my phone lol I have my computer on at home running constantly for that tweet, plus I have finishline and jimmyjazz scanning just on case they add random sizes

Back
Top Bottom