Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

how funny that everyone became a fan of this shoe when it became limited ..
thats how it is..i only cop limited kicks to resell. Be real anyways...when its limited everyone gets thirsty despite how ugly the shoe is. For example the WTK....well executed shoe..i liked the idea....ugly as hell to me when i got it...so i sold it to a beast

Your on to something....nike has been doing these TLO for a very long time, if they aren't trying to weed out the bots then they are def trying to weed out a few moles in their call center department :nerd:

They were trying to weed out the early link users. Not the bots. The bots werent gonna get the orders in with a jacked up link

So jack the link up

And find a buncha the ones not playin fair

Tho now... ill say that everything is fair.
Hell they dont care about bots or making more pairs of sz13s for general pop, i dont blame people for tryna get the early link.

The only way I see this release as a bot trap would be if say they poseted up the real link about 5-10 minutes early so that people wouldnt be refreshing constantly to look for the link.

Let it sit for about 20-30 seconds to let a bunch of the bots grab the link. Then take the link down and proceed to post up the missing number link @ 8 that everyone was trying. Otherwise unless im missing something with how the bots work an invalid link isnt gonna get a bot to decode the link and find the real link so that Nike could essentially ban those users. 

For the record,

I sent meg a pretty nasty email regarding how messed up they handled the release, how much misinformation I got from the customer service and how ******** it was for them to cancel my order. She said that the only reason they canceled orders was because of how unfair it was for people who couldn't figure out the link and that she really didn't have that much against people figuring out the typo. My account isn't flagged for anything and I'm welcome to buy when they drop again. She wouldn't give a date.

I wouldn't say this applies to everybody because Im sure there were bots and stuff but this conspiracy stuff is duck tales. Its simply a case of some nike intern being human.

Last edited:
For the record,

I sent meg a pretty nasty email regarding how messed up they handled the release, how much misinformation I got from the customer service and how ******** it was for them to cancel my order. She said that the only reason they canceled orders was because of how unfair it was for people who couldn't figure out the link and that she really didn't have that much against people figuring out the typo. My account isn't flagged for anything and I'm welcome to buy when they drop again. She wouldn't give a date.

I wouldn't say this applies to everybody because Im sure there were bots and stuff but this conspiracy stuff is duck tales. Its simply a case of some nike intern being human.
Basically. Dude just came in trying to rile people up it seems since he just said what he said with no proof or anything to back it up. 

Like I said tho. If it was a plan to catch and eliminate bots then im all for it. But i really think their twitter handler just messed up when they copy and pasted the twitter link 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01  

And I would assume you have some pretty concrete info stating this was a ploy to eliminate bots too right. 

From what Ive heard about the bots it just copys twitter links. How would this have smoked out the bots since the twitter link was wrong? Its not too hard to send out a mass cancellation email to everyone who ordered a certain shoe since they arent shipping anyone that shoe so they just send the same email to every email associated with ordering that shoe last Saturday. 

If this was a secret poly to kill bots then im all for it since I dont use one and pretty much stopped using NDC for releases because I almost never get through on their site unless its a release that sits for more than an hour. But I dont think thats what this was. Just a **** up on a twitter link.

But if you have any proof id be more than willing to see/read it. 

The only way I see this release as a bot trap would be if say they poseted up the real link about 5-10 minutes early so that people wouldnt be refreshing constantly to look for the link.

Let it sit for about 20-30 seconds to let a bunch of the bots grab the link. Then take the link down and proceed to post up the missing number link @ 8 that everyone was trying. Otherwise unless im missing something with how the bots work an invalid link isnt gonna get a bot to decode the link and find the real link so that Nike could essentially ban those users. 

Basically. Dude just came in trying to rile people up it seems since he just said what he said with no proof or anything to back it up. 

Like I said tho. If it was a plan to catch and eliminate bots then im all for it. But i really think their twitter handler just messed up when they copy and pasted the twitter link 
The proof is in the numbers of people that were MEGGED! Lower the "I KNOW IT ALL EGO" and realize they may not have intentionally did it. However they capitalized. Not trying to "ripe" anyone up. Just speak the truth from an honest observation. You can type paragraphs on top of DJ PROTO paragraphs and you're still handing out false information....

PS IT'S NOT JUST PRACTICE!
They were trying to weed out the early link users. Not the bots. The bots werent gonna get the orders in with a jacked up link

So jack the link up

Hell they dont care about bots or making more pairs of sz13s for general pop, i dont blame people for tryna get the early link.

Last edited by a moderator:

The proof is in the numbers of people that were MEGGED! Lower the "I KNOW IT ALL EGO" and realize they may not have intentionally did it. However they capitalized. Not trying to "ripe" anyone up. Just speak the truth from an honest observation. You can type paragraphs on top of DJ PROTO paragraphs and you're still handing out false information....
When are you going to realize this was a mistake on Nikes part. You sound like a conspiracy theorist. 

There was no Early LINK. As stated by EvilSide and Numerous Others that problem has been fixed.

The page data was up loaded to the ftp/index BEFORE the tweet went out.....

Last edited by a moderator:
But there are still dudes out there foguring out early links and sellin them.
For the powder x this weekend

So idk bout that problem being "fixed"

because it hasn't....however this release and others are slowly fighting back....
nthat.gif

So jack the link up

I hope a lot of the orders cancelled were size 13's so we can cop our pair's man. It seems like resellers go for the higher sizes and try flipping them for the most money.

Back
Top Bottom