Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

NO store can only get 8 or 10 pairs unless they're accounting for the pairs that they are personally buying in the numbers available for the public (they come is cases of 6 or 12 I've seen them in person). Maybe i'm lucky to be in Jersey but i know like 6 stores with them and all over 30 pairs.

Happens all the time. I was in line at Villa for the first 3lab5 release. The store didn't receive their stock yet. We saw the courier deliver two boxes (2 cases of 12 i presume) and only 6 were made available to the waiting public.

yea idk was good wit ya avi lol ole girl body look crazy think ima have to follow kathy too lol sheeesh

Her body is :smokin.

Last edited:
Happens all the time. I was in line at Villa for the first 3lab5 release. The store didn't receive their stock yet. We saw the courier deliver two boxes (2 cases of 12 i presume) and only 6 were made available to the waiting public.
Her body is crazy.
Oh i know it happens LOL but they can never actually say they "only received" such an odd number, but hopefully this release is easier than people think. The Footlocker launch locator shows a lot of stores ... but i'm also very close to a metro area.

Again Villa as a whole received 100 total pair of these. The Chicago Villa's received 5 a piece of which they released 4 to the public. The East coast stores got most of the love on this release.

I believe it's an allocation thing. These prolly won't be super limited like we fear. I believe out of the east coast getting these more so than us in the north and south and west.

Last edited:
Those who keep saying these are just as available as Black Grapes, and Gamma 12s are buggin. There's only one store that I know in my city getting these and the manager I know told me they only have 10 pairs so some of you all can go ahead and keep foolin yourself thinking this won't be very difficult to get. In my opinion these are probably closet to Fear 5 numbers than the aforementioned shoes above.
That's laughable bro. Fear 5s weren't even available online, and were only in select footlockers. These are nowhere near as limited as fear 5s. These aren't even looking as limited as Bred 1s

Last edited:
That's crazy. I'm going to try my luck at KOP on Saturday.

IG: kathyzworld

yea idk was good wit ya avi lol ole girl body look crazy think ima have to follow kathy too lol sheeesh

Thanks...I was hoping she was a regular chick...or even a milf...I'm less excited that she's an industry ***...But I certainly looked through her pics...shorty could obviously get it twice.

NO store can only get 8 or 10 pairs unless they're accounting for the pairs that they are personally buying in the numbers available for the public (they come is cases of 6 or 12 I've seen them in person). Maybe i'm lucky to be in Jersey but i know like 6 stores with them and all over 30 pairs.

Individual stores don't have Nike accounts. Corporate stores have Nike accounts. Corporate decides allocation.

Yes...Individual stores can get 8 or 10 pairs of something. But often times, some are held for employees.

Individual stores don't have Nike accounts. Corporate stores have Nike accounts. Corporate decides allocation.

Yes...Individual stores can get 8 or 10 pairs of something. But often times, some are held for employees.

Yo bro wassup...I knew I'd find u on here lol...that wait yesterday was crucial...but me and sum1 I kno got a argument going on, ain't these men size only???

Those who keep saying these are just as available as Black Grapes, and Gamma 12s are buggin. There's only one store that I know in my city getting these and the manager I know told me they only have 10 pairs so some of you all can go ahead and keep foolin yourself thinking this won't be very difficult to get. In my opinion these are probably closet to Fear 5 numbers than the aforementioned shoes above.

Well if it means anything, more stores in Houston are getting these than they did with the fear v. Only 3 stores from what I recall got the Fear Vs.

Again Villa as a whole received 100 total pair of these. The Chicago Villa's received 5 a piece of which they released 4 to the public. The East coast stores got most of the love on this release.
as usual for most releases.

Damn not lookin' good for me on these no local raffles im heated won't be able to get these Saturday am either :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom