Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

I'm praying that a lot of people didn't see Wale and other celebrities and players rocking these tonight during the games. It will just add to the hype and the madness we will see online in 10 hours. 

:stoneface: :lol:

:lol: it's actually making me lean towards passing :\

Not really feeling that bright red.. Wish it was varsity red instead. Pictures don't do justice so I guess I'll have to check them out tomorrow

Won a raffle for the white infrareds; when the chick who worked there called to inform me, my first response was: so I didn't win the toro's? Smh I almost hung up before confirming my size cause I was so disappointed lol. Oh well at least I'm gettin a decent consolation prize.

Won a raffle for the white infrareds; when the chick who worked there called to inform me, my first response was: so I didn't win the toro's? Smh I almost hung up before confirming my size cause I was so disappointed lol. Oh well at least I'm gettin a decent consolation prize.
LOL....Same thing happened to me when I was informed that I won the infrareds, my response was "ohhhhh no toro's?" 

entered 1 infrared23 n 1 white cause i figured low chances on these at hoh lost  the 23  didnt know champs had a raffle but won the white ima go look n see how pink they are at least i can see em first

Last edited:
6 raffle tickets, no calls...
too cold in michigan to camp out also... I'm screwed.

I put in about four tickets of each and only won a pair of the OG White/Infrared VI's. It's way too cold to camp out in anywhere in the Midwest, plus they all the store's that got them around me only did raffle's which are all accounted for anyway. So plan b is to strictly have my brother and I focus on getting me a pair of these since I helped him get the Tiffany's, 2 pair's of KD ASG, a pair of KD VI BHM, and 2 pair's of Lebron BHM.

damn I shouldnt have come into this thread. Pics have me rethinking on passing.
eyes.gif
i know one min i like them next to orange/pink

Hoping I get through on a pair of these. First was kinda skeptical, but these are really really growing on me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom