Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

These are just gonna go up in price now that the market has dried up and the fakes are VERY easy to tell, $500+ in 2-3 months

I like the shoes but these ***** crease SUPER easily... First time I wore them and I walked like 20 yards I'm seeing some creasin. Dunno if I wanna keep em, might flip later down the road. Unless I can get somethin that'll prevent it

I like the shoes but these ***** crease SUPER easily... First time I wore them and I walked like 20 yards I'm seeing some creasin. Dunno if I wanna keep em, might flip later down the road. Unless I can get somethin that'll prevent it
Yea not wear them.... Shoes are meant to be worn and crease.... You can try putting force fields in. They minimize how much they crease but it can only do so much

Force fields suck! Try sneaker shields. Much more comfortable and do an excellent job of not creasing the toe box.

I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get these from finish line on release day....and looking at this thread and seeing what these are going for on eBay I'm glad I got them at retail. Just came up on the Bred 1s, and I wish I could've came up on a second pair of these

I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get these from finish line on release day....and looking at this thread and seeing what these are going for on eBay I'm glad I got them at retail. Just came up on the Bred 1s, and I wish I could've came up on a second pair of these
I had these on release day and let them go to get a second pair of the white ones.  Big MISTAKE!  Little did I or much anyone else know how limited these were going to be.

I had these on release day and let them go to get a second pair of the white ones.  Big MISTAKE!  Little did I or much anyone else know how limited these were going to be.
Don't beat yourself up tho i almost let mines go for the ASG Kobe's. You'll b able to cop again, even though it'll be through a reseller. Just dropped 450 on the bred 1s. It sucks but after the Carmine's I'm done

I had to let my 2nd pair go for $350...so I can buy another pair of Royals for $385.  Sigh!  the struggle.

Thats $390 with the shipping.  A little steep for me.  I was able to get a pair last week for $350 shipped.  Convinced seller to sell direct to me to get price down from $390 he was asking.
Thanks ill try to message the seller.

Got my Infrared 23's in today!  And WOW!  The color is amazing!  I was going to take a picture with my iPhone but don't think it captures the awesome shade of red/infrared these puppies display!

Awesome looking shoe!!!

selfie!
sure doesnt capture it
Exactly!  The camera darkens the color a bit.  BUT, under fluorescent lighting it gets better.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom