Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

I heard some dude got robbed out of his zebras, not sure if it's accurate
There was an aftermath vid of the suppose kid (Yzy thread).
Some young skinny Asian kid. Felt bad for Homeboy, but as @vinotwofour mentiond he was being stupid out in public. Mark was targeted.
Where did this happen?

Can't find the vid from yzy or boost thread, but here's the actual story itself:

http://footwearnews.com/2017/focus/...zy-boost-350-v2-zebra-sneaker-release-322012/

Totally F*ed up, homeboy should have rolled deep.
View media item 2385258

Caved. 1.5k from a state st employee [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Gotta Pay the Cost to Be the Boss.

I just wonder how the employees are able to backdoor such a shoe given the reservation program via the FA/Champs/FTL Apps...

For example, corporate knows how many pairs were sent to each store & someone will eventually win the pair you just purchased, so I wonder how that discrepancy will be handed when the customer complains or this becomes known at a higher level.

Nonetheless, congrats on the acquisition & as long as you enjoy them that much, given what you paid, thats all that matters.

PO

Last edited:
Crazy paying that mich for this shoe IMO. If people wait a bit, they could save several benjamins. But hey, its their $.

This shoe isnt a must have for me, its cool because of the materials and color but 4s without the plastic wings look like ****

I'm suppose to go to a NIGHTCLUB for these? Should I be bringing a Jabbawockeez mask and prepare a choreo? I kid, but really, I find this process interesting

*Update: I read up on the release, so I guess I'll be the one in line with Jabbawockeez mask and hopefully whop my way out with a pair..... How early people camping out for these? For a chance to raffle? IDKK if it will be worth it? If I were to hop on the raffle, I was thinking leaving tomorrow night? Any thoughts Orlando/Fl fam?

Last edited:
All Nike has to do is take card info for the Draw and place a hold. If you don't show up, they charge a restocking fee of say 20%. It's not as hard as these companies make it out to be.
All Nike has to do is have a sign up booth at the stores that are using Draw and have that be the only way to enter.

Gotta Pay the Cost to Be the Boss.

I just wonder how the employees are able to backdoor such a shoe given the reservation program via the FA/Champs/FTL Apps...

For example, corporate knows how many pairs were sent to each store & someone will eventually win the pair you just purchased, so I wonder how that discrepancy will be handed when the customer complains or this becomes known at a higher level.

Nonetheless, congrats on the acquisition & as long as you enjoy them that much, given what you paid, thats all that matters.

PO

That isn't a backdoor, lol. Employees have raffles for every shoe as well. If you win, you win. He didn't say he had the pair already... he'll purchase it Saturday and sell it to him.

That isn't a backdoor, lol. Employees have raffles for every shoe as well. If you win, you win. He didn't say he had the pair already... he'll purchase it Saturday and sell it to him.

Correct. Could just be an employee raffled pair that the employee won. Never the less good **** Ed.

Looking to trade one of my extra pairs of frags for these Sz 12, after the hype settles and Nike releases the other kaws 4 colorways, I think these should settle around 1200-1600

I'm suppose to go to a NIGHTCLUB for these? Should I be bringing a Jabbawockeez mask and prepare a choreo? I kid, but really, I find this process interesting

*Update: I read up on the release, so I guess I'll be the one in line with Jabbawockeez mask and hopefully whop my way out with a pair..... How early people camping out for these? For a chance to raffle? IDKK if it will be worth it? If I were to hop on the raffle, I was thinking leaving tomorrow night? Any thoughts Orlando/Fl fam?

Don't know, don't live in FL

Whats the point of the NIKE DRAW id people just enter hundreds of entries and win every time???
 nike fake cares. They are a billion dollar company. they can hire a think tank full of geniuses to stop this but have not.

Last edited:
Some of the email names are hilarious. You can tell which are real email names and other quickly made up by a program or what not

Back
Top Bottom