Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

Question to those that shop at the navy exchange. There's this guy who is selling some KAWS 4 and said he bought it from the navy exchange. Did they sell these shoes? I asked for receipt and said ge doesn't have one. Thanks in advance.

Question to those that shop at the navy exchange. There's this guy who is selling some KAWS 4 and said he bought it from the navy exchange. Did they sell these shoes? I asked for receipt and said ge doesn't have one. Thanks in advance.
lol no

I was wondering can anyone tell me that where the positioning of the kaws pattern under the soles will be a bit off if the shoe's size is different?

I was wondering can anyone tell me that where the positioning of the kaws pattern under the soles will be a bit off if the shoe's size is different?

It's different regardless of size. My left and right shoe don't match.

Just saw a few on eBay. Looking for a large, but people askin close to 500 or more...damn sure ain't paying that much
I know a guy that'a got an XXL for about $400. 
nerd.gif

Shoes dropping below 1200 in my size.  4.5 weeks ago, got rid of a pair for 2300. Unreal. This is the bottom of the trough...may go a little lower and then eventually swoosh back up over time.

Shoes dropping below 1200 in my size.  4.5 weeks ago, got rid of a pair for 2300. Unreal. This is the bottom of the trough...may go a little lower and then eventually swoosh back up over time.

What size? I'm trying to get my size 12 at the best possible price

So today I traded my supreme undercover bomber jacket. Supreme cdg 2014 box logo hoodie. A pair of royals. Supreme 2015 undercover shirt. Plus 200 cash for a pair of kaws 4s. All the supreme pieces are pretty heavily used. What y'all think about this?

Last edited:
Resale prices have dropped pretty steadily on these, i know two other guys who are trying to sell a size 9 and 10 and have dropped their prices to around $1100 and still haven't gotten anything but a lot of questions. 

Buyers market right now. Shoes, clothes everything is dropping in price. Don't be shy about buying, these will go up in price, once everything dry's up. Quality on the shoes in insane. Makes one to rock one of my pairs :smile:

Back
Top Bottom