Jordan X UNDFTD - M-AJ4

THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE HYPE LOL I BET IF THEY WERE GRAND RELEASE EVRY WOULD BE LIKE :x
sick.gif
THIS WHOLE POST WOULD OF BEEN LIKE :x
sick.gif

Nope...it was the same as this'll be most likely..."friends of the brand" got em.

I know Jay Jones has a pair...I think #25/100 even....

On the inner of the tongue they have a nice patch that says "Limited" and shows the number.
[/center]

Quote:
Some of yall are blowing things way out of proportion. people claiming JB 'sold-out'. Think about it, there are only 79 Pairs, the money JB makes from 79 pairs, even if its a pack, isnt ish compared to a GR.

People also going crazt over the fact that its limited release. People act like this is the first limited release. some Vs were numbered to 100. The *** 1s were numbered to 3000, didnt nobody complain about those releases being over -trendy etc.

You're missing the point completely.

Jordan Brand and its shoes have never succumbed to the hype, trendyness, and mindset which I'm having trouble encapsulating in words (aka Meth help me out).

By doing this exclusive realease (or lack thereof), they are really pissing off and isolating many of their valued 'customers' and 'fans,' however those terms have been up for debate according to CEO InSane and the V.5 post.

Watch it! There is nothing wrong with being from Arkansas. HAHA! These shoes are happening! I have yet to see a bad pair of IV's. The IV is the best Jordan made. LATA!

ill shoes. too bad many of us who want them won't have a shot.
your attempts at a witty response bore me.

ever since honeys was wearing sassoon
hype ills.

Quote:
OK, maybe i wont pay over 2 thousand dollars,
I see somebody has already been bitten by the hype bug.

I hope your joking about dropping $2000 on these, there are such rarer pairs for less.

If you really think about it, 79 pairs are quite a bit.
----------------------------------
"Yo, you know the game plan/ Ctown? that's my main man!
We never bring luggage/ We go shopping when the plane lands!" -Big L

The shoes are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
, but i don't think jb should be "getting in bed" with anyone else. They do just fine on there own. I mean what makes these guys soooo special that they get their own shoe.

Nashville's finest. Team Tn

i can picture resellers flying around the world to get these :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

they say once a good girl gone bad .. she gone forever

Customized/customizable shoes are going to be the next selling point for many shoe companies..of course Nike I.D. were at the forefront with their ideas and vision. And as usual the competitors are gonna be a little late picking up on this..some shoe companies such as adidas are following suit with the 35th anniversary shell toes. The future is bright for shoeheads.Nike will be taking the the customizing game to a new level in the coming years.Don't be discouraged . Companies such as JB with their nonconventional approach to picking colorways, as absurd as they may seem, are attacking the market seemlessly (Don't think you won't be buying those Dubfrankenzeros) and at our expense. Rest asssured many on the Nike Marketting and Research/Design teams are constantly scanning the internet kicks boards(NT) getting ideas and comming up with new strategies to exploit and convert into $$$ bill ya'll. While still pleasing, the general public as well some of "us".

..unfortunately its a game of hit or miss. Who knew, that the monstrosity known as the AIR JORDAN 1 would kickstart the renessaince period for sneakers? Let us not forget what has brought us here..love for the game.. stop the hate.

Just my 2 cents,please excuse.

OMG i would SOOOO wear those
Hi my name is Evan and i break necks

TEAM NECKBREAKERS " specializing in putting people in the hospital with broken necks "

Hello:

Wow, haven't been on NT for a few days and then see this post still going strong. All I can say is this: the shoe is the Jordan IV for a reason. Talking to the owner of UNDFTD several times about sneakers, we share the same common interest of having the Jordan IV as our favorite sneaker of all time. He told me about this collaboration a long time ago, and I applauded his choice of shoe. I would do the EXACT same thing if I was ever presented with a chance to do a collaboration of this calibur. So what if I do get a shot? If I make a Sole Collector x Jordan IV in my favorite colors, would I get blasted and get labeled "a sell out" as well?

Don't hate on the shoe because you don't understand the origins, it's just one sneakerhead getting a chance to do up his favorite shoe his way. I would do the same...if I had the chance, and face it...you would too. Wouldn't you?

(Honestly now...)

That being said, I'm glad they aren't being sold, and I hope I can get a pair somehow, as the Jordan IV is my fave shoe of all time
wink.gif

Regards:

Alex.
Jocelyn = Dopeness on a stick.
Niketalk Rules of Conduct
Email: [email protected]
W.T.B.B. Indeed.

Quote:
I hope your joking about dropping $2000 on these, there are such rarer pairs for less.

true in somewhat of a way. but i really like these. it doesn't matter if they were a GR or limited, i like these. i buy what i like, and im not buying a pair of white and purple I's for 2 grand just because they are rare. too bad these are limited and resellers are gonna lieterally take away a big chunk of my allowance. plus, ive got many og's anyway and i need a jordan collaboration shoe. i havent bitten into any dunks etc etc because i was waiting for a jordan collab, and finally i got one. but i can see why jordan made this limited since it was a collaboration with an urban clothing comp. the only thing i am asking is why they did make them soooo limited. at least 200, 250 300 pairs. and whats with the 79??? 23 + 45 and one shoe for mj himself? i dunno. all i can say is they will be copped if i see em.............

hopefully they dont make fakes.............then youll see these 16 year old kids wearing tall tees and camo shorts wit these......... |I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif
|I
tired.gif

http://www.jbtalk.tk

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZzaibatsuQ5finc

"FRESH PRINCE OF OKINAWA"

Quote:
you would too. Wouldn't you?

alex, honestly i wouldnt do it. simply because i like the air jordan 4 the way it is, and the way it should be. i will never be the one trying to destroy the history of this shoe, by adding the colors o fmy choice. infact i wouldnt do it to any jordan for that matter. simply because the colors that jordans came in, and the ones that he wore, have a history to them. i dont have a history where i can do the air jordan to my taste. even if i had the opportunity, i would feel bad thinking that im the one who has destroyed this shoe and it's history, along with what the air jordan 4 stands for, which is greatness, and history. remember, each air jordan has a story and a beautiful background. by me adding my colors of choice i will be destroying that.

i feel what your saying but i just cant.
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S

Quote:
honestly i wouldnt do it. simply because i like the air jordan 4 the way it is, and the way it should be. i will never be the one trying to destroy the history of this shoe, by adding the colors o fmy choice. infact i wouldnt do it to any jordan for that matter. simply because the colors that jordans came in, and the ones that he wore, have a history to them. i dont have a history where i can do the air jordan to my taste. even if i had the opportunity, i would feel bad thinking that im the one who has destroyed this shoe and it's history, along with what the air jordan 4 stands for, which is greatness, and history. remember, each air jordan has a story and a beautiful background. by me adding my colors of choice i will be destroying that.

^^^ Fool Talk.

"Congratulations, you've won the exclusive opportunity to collaborate with Jordan Brand to recreate your favorite Air Jordan model in a 1 of 1 customized edition built to your own personal specifications."

"No thanks; I don't want to tarnish the legacy and mystique of the OG colorways"

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

What will it take
Cause the heartache be heatbreak, is my prediction
when you falsify and start fake, In my position
I'm a careful man, but a player when I ball
Got my eyes on you baby, can I call? - 2Pac

those are niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :pimp: