Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

These 11 threads always bring the 
roll.gif

1 claiming yeezys affected nike changing the release date

1 doesn't know what hypebeast really means. Paying over retail makes you a hypebeast? 
roll.gif
Are you dumb? bruh your name is retrohead182 say no more. Paying over retail for a mass GR because you want the shoe that badly because of the hype makes you a hypebeast undeniably there is no argument. You act like being called a hypebeast means your life is being ended. idgaf if your a hypebeast or not all of us have a lil hypebeast in us.

Last edited:
People just don't understand.

Paying over retail is a matter of circumstance. I paid over retail for my wife's gamma XIs. I'm a hypebeast too? Or am I a husband trying to keep wifey happy?
both.....nothing wrong with it....everyone a hypebeast for certain pairs

After multiple failure attempts... FNL automatically blocks your CC, Name, Email, and at times IP address for 30 days. So if youre using other CC that has the same name, using the same email. It will be the same results. Found out from 2 FNL workers.

Before I was able to go around it, by checking out as guest. But now even that I'm getting the error now. I think they blocked my IP address also.
That's a fail on their end. There was never anything wrong with my cards or billing info. Their systems are the only ones that seem to have issues.

Are you dumb? bruh your name is retrohead182 say no more. Paying over retail for a mass GR because you want the shoe that badly because of the hype makes you a hypebeast undeniably there is no argument. You act like being called a hypebeast means your life is being ended. idgaf if your a hypebeast or not all of us have a lil hypebeast in us.
exactly

Paying over retail makes you a hypebeast?.....in some cases......yes.....or an idiot, or impatient...not calling names, but you get it

Def of hypebeasting

A Hype Beast is a kid that collect clothing, shoes, and accessories for the sole purpose of impressing others.

Has nothing to do with money or spending.

Paying over retail is a matter of circumstance. I paid over retail for my wife's gamma XIs. I'm a hypebeast too? Or am I a husband trying to keep wifey happy?
I mean you answered your own question. How would that make you a hypebeast if you're buying it for someone else? 
mean.gif

If you slang that good wood *pause* :lol: wifey will always be happy af

These 11 threads always bring the :rofl:

1 claiming yeezys affected nike changing the release date

1 doesn't know what hypebeast really means. Paying over retail makes you a hypebeast? :rofl:

Calling someone dumb because they don't agree? Cmon with that foolishness.

Dude just let it go. If they don't want to believe then let it be.
I'm hit or miss. I think the only XI releases that this happened to me were the gammas and the black red restock. I've had issues on other releases tho.

You must be 15. Again paying over retail because you don't want to deal with the hassle which I have only done once is not a hypebeast. Do yourself a favor and log out.

Hypebeast has nothing to do with how much you pay for something.

You can get something for free, and be a Hypebeast. It's about your motive for getting it.

I mean you answered your own question. How would that make you a hypebeast if you're buying it for someone else? :smh:

Example of context. I don't mind paying over retail for certain stuff IF I don't feel like dealing with the garbage. That's what 160 decided to do. More power to him.

That's not true tho. I've tested it myself. The reps just lie.

This. The key to checking out on FNL is to have the EXACT same info that is on your CC billing profile match the same exact info that you put into your transaction details. So shipping must match your CC profile, billing of course must match and the only real discrepancy that is allowed is the email addy. Last year I got maybe 4-5 pairs of LB after my trasX had already failed. What I did was I had to change the phone number that I used on the billing info to match the phone number I had on file with amex.

If you had accrued a ton of declines on previous releases you must clear your cookies and sort of ,'reset', your transaction history, you can do this by purchasing something small, like socks, the week before or whatever,(Return em, who cares?) but EVERYTHING MUST MATCH. shipping must be the exact same as billing which matches your CC billing info. SAME FIRST, LAST ADDY, ST PHONE NUMBER, EXACT MATCH to your credit card company info. I use amex almost every single time now.

Last edited:
Hypebeast has nothing to do with how much you pay for something.

You can get something for free, and be a Hypebeast. It's about your motive for getting it.
I still don't agree with you about the yeezy thing at all but I agree with you here 
laugh.gif

Calling someone dumb because they don't agree? Cmon with that foolishness.

Seems we are dealing with children they are just throwing petty insults at this point also who uses the word hypebeast anymore.

That and only cough cough broke people care about what others spend.

#NTPocketWatcher

That's not true tho. I've tested it myself. The reps just lie.

This. The key to checking out on FNL is to have the EXACT same info that is on your CC billing profile match the same exact info that you put into your transaction details. So shipping must match your CC profile, billing of course must match and the only real discrepancy that is allowed is the email addy. Last year I got maybe 4-5 pairs of LB but after my trasX failed. I had to change the phone number that I used on the billing info to match the phone number I had on file with amex.

If you had accrued a ton of declines on previous releases you must clear your cookies and sort of ,'reset', your transaction history, you can do this by purchasing something small, like socks, the week before or whatever,(Return em, who cares?) but EVERYTHING MUST MATCH. shipping must be the exact same as billing which matches your CC billing info. SAME FIRST, LAST ADDY, ST PHONE NUMBER, EXACT MATCH to your credit card company info. I use amex almost every single time now.

Ehhh that doesn't mean much either. A lot of us have our cc and billing info saved so it never deviates.
You win some. You lost some.

I wasn't implying hypebeast when I made my statement was just saying that, he overpaid, similar to the GK Lebron 11 because it was thought to be limited but was a cake walk to cop. Some of the dudes who paid over retail ended getting another pair too

My trick with FNL is using PayPal or a PayPal debit card with a zero balance. Since it processes using your backup funding method. Failed payment attempts are instantly cancelled. I can try numerous times without fear of having any funds tied up.

Going to try this. Haven't attempted to cop off FNL in a minute. Lol

Back
Top Bottom