Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

For whatever reason these are becoming slightly harder to get. They can be had for under $300 but a lot of the legit sneaker shops (especially out west) are selling for $325...
That's because they were much easier vs past 11s that you got ppl saying "hmm time for me to QUADRUPLE up" lol. Pears are being ate.

Was over examining my pair last night. Noticed that the patent leather on rear heel of left shoe is cut slightly higher than right shoe. Under a 1/4 inch and not that anyone not meticulously checking them over would notice.

Also, I swear the left shoe is taller than the right though not sure how that's possible. Maybe there's a slight bend in the heel area I'm not seeing.

Was over examining my pair last night. Noticed that the patent leather on rear heel of left shoe is cut slightly higher than right shoe. Under a 1/4 inch and not that anyone not meticulously checking them over would notice.

Also, I swear the left shoe is taller than the right though not sure how that's possible. Maybe there's a slight bend in the heel area I'm not seeing.

Just return them.

Will you notice or think about what you listed while wearing the shoe? If the answer is yes. Return the shoe.

Last edited:

Atleast you're honest

Just return them.

maybe consider new hobbies or at least switch brands. They're mass produced products that cost ~$30 to produce, cant expect the moon. I guess you can, but you wont get it.

Last edited:
Whoever started this stupid trend of calling shoes "pears".....smdh at the lack of originality and creativity

laugh.gif

Yeah, I'd stay away.
That Tianna Gregory in your avi?

That woman leaves me speechless.

Its bound to happen when they are made indepently of one another.

They seem to be about .5 big for me.
+1. I wear a 9 usually, and my 11's are 9 and I feel like I could have gone with 8.5 and have been fine. All good though, I just have worn a thicker sock, and snug up the laces and I'm good.

For those still looking, sports chalet at south coast plaza had a late shipment yesterday. I think only a few pairs remain (sz 10 and up). Maybe other sports chalet got theirs in too. Happy hunting!

^^^^ good looking out on the sport chalet info.

Got my shipping notice from my order from last nite. [emoji]128515[/emoji] Planning to play in mine !

For those taking my "complaints" seriously it was sorta to joke around after how crazy some people got about the "flaws" on their pairs a week or so ago.

I'm definitely keeping the shoes. They are a quality build imo.

Last edited:
I think it varies with location. As some areas have sales tax which of course factors into the resell price for some. In my local area it's definitely $280 tops. No one is buying at 300. I've seen as low as 240-260 though.

What's a fair price to pay for a Size 11 DS in the L.A. / OC area?

You should read a few posts above yours, apparently you can still get for retail.

I messed around and ended up getting 2 extra pairs [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] I only meant to get one extra on eBay. Oh well, I don't even mind.

Back
Top Bottom