Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

are you saying person a gives: Chicago 1, and cash; person b gives: 72-10 11? I don't think person a would do it if both shoes are ds
No SoleSupremacy said send them the 72-10's plus $170 and they'll send me the Chi 1's.

Last edited:
I buyed them on the nike restock yesterday, in wrong size. And today my size pop up, then i buy them to. Will it be canceled?

Finally got my pair out of the box yesterday and tried them on...Sad to say but I think I'm going to have to sell them off...Been sizing up on XI's since the DMP's but the fit on these is much roomier...

This is what I love about the Jordan Forums, information sharing.

I asked a simple question twice in the Foamposites forums and them **£holes act like I was trying to take their girl.

i buy what i like but there are way too many kicks out there for me to wear the same ones everybody got......that being said thats why i dont do j's.....if you plan to stand out a gr jordan aint gonna cut it.

You're in the game for the wrong reasons if you want to stand out. At the end of the day if you ain't a celeb no one really cares what you're wearing. You gotta learn to buy what you like. You will never be happy if you just try to impress others since there will always be people that have something more exclusive than you. (i.e. Stunting in a Benz, and a Ferrari pulls over next to you)

If you think too many of these were produced, just wait a year. By then half of the pairs will be all beat down anyway. Think of them like a good wine. You buy it now to consume years later. I think JB is finally handling things the right way. People should never be fighting and killing themselves over kicks.

You're in the game for the wrong reasons if you want to stand out. At the end of the day if you ain't a celeb no one really cares what you're wearing. You gotta learn to buy what you like. You will never be happy if you just try to impress others since there will always be people that have something more exclusive than you. (i.e. Stunting in a Benz, and a Ferrari pulls over next to you)

If you think too many of these were produced, just wait a year. By then half of the pairs will be all beat down anyway. Think of them like a good wine. You buy it now to consume years later. I think JB is finally handling things the right way. People should never be fighting and killing themselves over kicks.
im not in any game....why is it so hard for folks to accept someones opinion.....if i cared about impressing anyone i would post pics to show off but i just go about mines differently.....the same way you think my way of thinking is off, i think its off to hoard pairs but i aint gonna call someone wrong for liking a shoe that much......i will keep buying what i like that i dont see ton of.....jordans are not the only way is all im saying

I wear a size 10, maybe upper 10 and tried my one pair on last night. They are 10.5 which i always get in xi and they fit pretty good. Not super roomy as ive heard. I got a wide foot so for what its worth, i cant totally agree that these are bigger than past releases.

im not in any game....why is it so hard for folks to accept someones opinion.....if i cared about impressing anyone i would post pics to show off but i just go about mines differently.....the same way you think my way of thinking is off, i think its off to hoard pairs but i aint gonna call someone wrong for liking a shoe that much......i will keep buying what i like that i dont see ton of.....jordans are not the only way is all im saying
so if you see something you really like, but u know alotta others have and r rocking it, u not gonna get it? thats not buying what u like.

so if you see something you really like, but u know alotta others have and r rocking it, u not gonna get it? thats not buying what u like.
we are talking sneakers so for every one pair that i like the next week another 2 will be announced...it has never been so serious to me that i couldn't find a pair with a similar colorway......i like outside the box kicks for the most part, therefore i get j's for fam and friends that are intersted......its not something i expect anyone to agee with it started back in the days when me and my bros would go sneaker shopping.....we would be damned if we got the same pair as each other or the whole block so we been one upping each other by copping pairs the others didnt know existed that arent seen everywhere.

there are alot of black/white kicks, so do i have to get these? or can i like another shoe with a familiar colorway?

Back
Top Bottom