Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I had  an EB pair that was unsatisfactory on an earlier restock. One sole was milky the other was yellow, also one shoe's quality was impeccable while the other was subpar. Had to unload em.

Got my pair in today from the recent restocking at Ndc, must say super disappointed got them unboxed and everything and big glue stain on the sole as well as the stitching in the back doesn't even come close to lineing up Fml was stoked to have a pair but was salty as hell when they got here..... Any advice should return or contact Nike to see if they can pull something out....

Got my pair in today from the recent restocking at Ndc, must say super disappointed got them unboxed and everything and big glue stain on the sole as well as the stitching in the back doesn't even come close to lineing up Fml was stoked to have a pair but was salty as hell when they got here..... Any advice should return or contact Nike to see if they can pull something out....
Call rep and they might give you 20% off coupon. You can send them back to nike or return in store at your local nike store.

Last edited:
Doubt Nike would ever pull another pair out for you, but if every time you look at it and its crap, you should return it imo. 

Also the Bulls are trash. My god I can't stand them, every single year I hear about them being a threat to Lebron and they never deliver, EVER. I blame ESPN more for me hating them since they always hype them up for no reason what so ever since they don't deserve it. This year I'll give them a pass cause of Butler's injuries

The Bulls are always garbage every year they have injuries, that's the makeup of thst weak team.

Saw the news on twitter, set myself up on my laptop, and not 30 seconds later the link dropped. Thank God! Hoping for an email. Submitted two sizes for gammas and one for LB. Praying for these Gammas. Hunting them down for years.

Gamma's sold out from cityblueshop. Apparently, they'll be emailing people soon. Man, maybe I secretly hope its not me, I've been spending way too much damn money with all these damn shoes dropping recently.

Gamma's sold out from cityblueshop. Apparently, they'll be emailing people soon. Man, maybe I secretly hope its not me, I've been spending way too much damn money with all these damn shoes dropping recently.
Think of it as winning either way. 
laugh.gif

Love how they're awaiting confirmation on the other shoes selling out like it's even a question. 
laugh.gif
 Because if they haven't by now, and it took the Gammas THAT long to be confirmed, we might all be eating today.

Nah, like they said "Winners will be emailed as soon as possible." and that they're office is crazy right now.

If this was Nike I'd say yeah it's over, but they're probably hand checking, confirming, and emailing.

I'm just worried about checking their Twitter and seeing "all winners have been notified" and my email still dry.

I knew double entries would be kicked. I submitted a 11 and 11.5 in Gammas just to cover me cause I didn't know how they'd fit and one of them was the very first I submitted.

I used a different email for the LBs, go figure.

Broken...like you can't just pick the first one?

Last edited:
The twitter responses to cityblueshop over submitting more than one entry is pretty hilarious. People are getting heated at this retailer, and its somewhat entertaining to read. 'Rules clearly state....' 'F the rules, I want my shoes!'

I entered my e-mail incorrectly so I re-submitted it. Wish they would take more time to screen instead of just disqualifying.

Back
Top Bottom