JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by flappy188

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

The soles are already yellowing.
sick.gif

thats what happens
No #$$# sherlock. Not this soon though. Production date is of this year. smh

Man people keep going back and forth if you like them buy them like i am i could care 2 cents less what somebody else thinks about shoes im going to wear and people are coming here to see what everybody else likes damn buy what you like a lot of followers on these threads now, man what happen to i like them and im going to buy them now you hear oh you think these will sell out smh 
grin.gif

from what was told to me this will be pretty limited but hoh ny will be getting the most

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Man people keep going back and forth if you like them buy them like i am i could care 2 cents less what somebody else thinks about shoes im going to wear and people are coming here to see what everybody else likes damn buy what you like a lot of followers on these threads now, man what happen to i like them and im going to buy them now you hear oh you think these will sell out smh 
grin.gif
Agreed.. Thought I was the only one, as this is in like every thread I check out... I love 11's, regardless i'm buying them! I remember my first pair as a kid, when everyone made fun of me because patent leather was just weird and unheard of on a sneaker lol... Now look at it!

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

grin.gif
Agreed.. Thought I was the only one, as this is in like every thread I check out... I love 11's, regardless i'm buying them! I remember my first pair as a kid, when everyone made fun of me because patent leather was just weird and unheard of on a sneaker lol... Now look at it!

Where are you from? I remember when these dropped and kids were in awe at how 'shiny' they looked. 

sick.gif

thats what happens
Actually the soles aren't yellowing.  That's just a product of the lighting in my pic.  The soles are actually an icy blue tint.  No yellow whatsoever.  Not saying it won't happen eventually, but out the box they're Fresh as can be. 
smokin.gif

(For a true example of yellowing out the box, peep the Retro V's from recent releases.)

Originally Posted by solezprogression

sick.gif

thats what happens
Actually the soles aren't yellowing.  That's just a product of the lighting in my pic.  The soles are actually an icy blue tint.  No yellow whatsoever.  Not saying it won't happen eventually, but out the box they're Fresh as can be. 
smokin.gif

(For a true example of yellowing out the box, peep the Retro V's from recent releases.)

sick.gif
 They did my grails (grapes) dirty.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

grin.gif

Where are you from. I remember when these drop and kids were in awe at how 'shiny' they looked. 
Long Island, NY... At the time though I was in the city!

So what kind of release is this? I haven't called my spot yet to see if it will be that easy for me to get these

I'm not buying them but would actually like to know what makes them "feel fake". Is the quality that bad?

The main reason im not buying them aside from them being 150 for all white shoes. Is without a jumpman on the side they look like fakes to me.

are these gonna sell out? cause i really dont feel like waking up early on the 1st lol.. i feel like nobody wants these.. but look what happened w/ the BIN2s

I like these, but I just can't justify the purchase so I will have to pass. The only XI I would cop without question is the Cool Greys.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I'm not buying them but would actually like to know what makes them "feel fake". Is the quality that bad?

The main reason im not buying them aside from them being 150 for all white shoes. Is without a jumpman on the side they look like fakes to me.
They feel extremely stiff... There is no cushy padding on the inside ankle area, like the bubbly cushioning of the OG's and 2001's... They feel exactly like the CDP 11's if you've tried them on or have them, which were like plastic putting them on for me! Walking around in them, you can't feel that zoom air or air cushioning either, maybe they just have to break in!

these are real nice but I wish they had the blue soles  the GS sizes have, I couldn't find a picture but they look so much better.

Originally Posted by barkleycb34

these are real nice but I wish they had the blue soles  the GS sizes have, I couldn't find a picture but they look so much better.
i agree.  i'm so disappointed that the mens don't have the blue soles like the GS.  why, jordan brand, why?!?!
smh.gif

Can anybody help with a discount in Chicago, cause that may be the only way I'll get them

Back
Top Bottom