JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

someone please tell me why JB made the GS sz with blue tint on soles.... and effed it up on the big sz?????!!!!!

kind of limited im in maryland in my to spots are footaction and footloocker got the the hook up there in the same mall in only footlocker is getting them and downtown locker room im going to end up scooping from footlocker for a lil under retail i saw them today tho they r sraight i own a pair of the ones with the jumpman but these r fresh footlockers only got 1 or 2 of each size its likes 20 pairs total and dtlr has like 15 pair

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Wheres the pictures of the blue tinted GS XIs?
From Sneakerhotline.com back in December 2009:

air-jordan-retro-11-ice-blue-2-615x461.jpg

air-jordan-retro-11-ice-blue-3-615x461.jpg

air-jordan-retro-11-ice-blue-4-615x461.jpg

air-jordan-retro-11-ice-blue-5-615x461.jpg

JordanFan04 - if u look at the size tag, ull see they GS sizes. probably why they look so different

Saw them at finishline I have to have em. manager said only 200 finishlines are getting them.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Saw them at finishline I have to have em. manager said only 200 finishlines are getting them.

Yup, heard the same thing. These are guna be tough to find. Good thing I got pairs on lock. Local Footlocker/Footaction/Champs said 2 pairs per size only...

i stumbled across them in our stock room the other day. to me they def dont look worth the money. ima try to snap a pic when i go in today...

Originally Posted by Young Street86

i stumbled across them in our stock room the other day. to me they def dont look worth the money. ima try to snap a pic when i go in today...
Looking forward to those pics.
Thanks in advance.

went to drake concert in orlando 4/21/10 he was rocking these and they where sick i was like 2 feet away and they where ridiculously nice!! he killed it with an all black outfit and then white-out microphone and the XI's all white
i was on the fence but now im def copping 150 is ok

went to drake concert in orlando 4/21/10 he was rocking these and they where sick i was like 2 feet away and they where ridiculously nice!! he killed it with an all black outfit and then white-out microphone and the XI's all white

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Man people keep going back and forth if you like them buy them like i am i could care 2 cents less what somebody else thinks about shoes im going to wear and people are coming here to see what everybody else likes damn buy what you like a lot of followers on these threads now, man what happen to i like them and im going to buy them now you hear oh you think these will sell out smh 
grin.gif
Agreed.. Thought I was the only one, as this is in like every thread I check out... I love 11's, regardless i'm buying them! I remember my first pair as a kid, when everyone made fun of me because patent leather was just weird and unheard of on a sneaker lol... Now look at it!
i remember when the 11s first dropped back in the days and my parents wouldnt spend that much money on sneakers for me and i wanted them so bad i wrapped saran wrap around my shoes to get that patent look, i thought i was fresh.
pimp.gif
  with my tongue sticking out and hand written 23 on my shirt i was king of the elementary playground.

Back
Top Bottom