JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ehh
grin.gif
...I might copp for $105

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by shoeshi

The finish line I intern at already has em. Check yours

You intern at finishline?????
What's that about???
for real. It's gotten that bad dudes intern at finishline now?

To those who've just got theirs, do these fit like the Space Jams or the cdp xi. I'm trying to decide which size to go with. Thanks in advance for your help!

jb stay doing us dirty... "lets make the kid's shoe better so theyll buy in the future" is there approach smh

Originally Posted by metallic

got them in today......wify soles are sooooo much nicer
frown.gif

hv9bmh.jpg

I'm SOOOO good off those crystal-meth bottoms
sick.gif
.... saw a 7Y over the weekend and got hyped thinkin men's sizes would have blue-tint soles also
tired.gif

coppin for trade purposes only, I can honestly say I'll let all the kids beast over these. MIGHT put a pair on layaway if my plug happens to hold my size this weekend
grin.gif

FINAL ANSWER: These are piss-poor 11s I feel so bad for the youngsters that have only this type of releases to deal with. No jumpman, plain-jane all-white soon to be apple-juice yellow its disappointing they could've done more silver for the silver anniversary or hell drop Cool Greys already
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

I don't think they will have the SJ hype but they will be sold out 1st day
only thing is.... are these produced in the quantities of the jams? if not, then they will sellout regardless.
from the pattern ive seen with the anniversary collection, it seems like they all drop but not as a mass produced product.

Originally Posted by juicyju

jb stay doing us dirty... "lets make the kid's shoe better so theyll buy in the future" is there approach smh

honestly this makes sense

Originally Posted by paulmj

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Am I the only one who thinks.....

That these could possibly sit on shelves for a while?
I personally don't like them ... but people will buy antyhing with a jumpman on it

i heard their is no jumpman on these...

On the fence with these...I know they wont sell out in my area, but these are so plain jane. I rather save my money i think...

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

I don't think they will have the SJ hype but they will be sold out 1st day
only thing is.... are these produced in the quantities of the jams? if not, then they will sellout regardless.
from the pattern ive seen with the anniversary collection, it seems like they all drop but not as a mass produced product.
It's going to be just like the space jam release quantity wise, maybe even LESS ! Footlocker Roosevelt , NY biggest on LI is only getting 100-150 pairs, they had over 150 of the space jam's...

Every other store is only getting 12-15 pairs of these!

i could careless for these if wanted them i could a have got them today for retail.i have 2 say the kids look nice i might get a pair for my son

Back
Top Bottom