JORDAN XI ANNIVERSARY RELEASING MAY 1 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

http://www.kixandthecity....hipments-hitting-the-us/

slrxvt.jpg

These are going to be hell to get. I called all my local mom and pops sold out already! Most of them were selling for 250 plus too smh! Called all the malls in my area only a few places will be getting these.

Norcal = FTL when it comes to kicks, too many shoe heads

Originally Posted by metallic

got them in today......wify soles are sooooo much nicer
frown.gif

hv9bmh.jpg

that sole on the mens shoe is just
sick.gif
looks like you've already worn them multiple times
smh.gif

I've been cutting back on buying j's lately strictly off of quality
I remember when I bought my 17/6 CDP the 6's were already somewhat yellow and my black suede was hella ashy
smh.gif

JB please step it up.

Any word on these around the H? Haven't been able to make my rounds just yet. HOH Galleria said they wouldn't be having a midnight release for these. I don't think I'd go back there again anyways after the whole Space Jam fiasco.

Hahah yeah an intern was required from my sales and marketing class. I'm getting hired so it's cool

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by metallic

got them in today......wify soles are sooooo much nicer
frown.gif

hv9bmh.jpg

that sole on the mens shoe is just
sick.gif
looks like you've already worn them multiple times
smh.gif

I've been cutting back on buying j's lately strictly off of quality
I remember when I bought my 17/6 CDP the 6's were already somewhat yellow and my black suede was hella ashy
smh.gif

JB please step it up.

actually the soles are not as yellow as the pic makes it seem. They are nice in person but the kid sizes are waaayyyy better lol.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

I don't think they will have the SJ hype but they will be sold out 1st day
only thing is.... are these produced in the quantities of the jams? if not, then they will sellout regardless.
from the pattern ive seen with the anniversary collection, it seems like they all drop but not as a mass produced product.
It's going to be just like the space jam release quantity wise, maybe even LESS ! Footlocker Roosevelt , NY biggest on LI is only getting 100-150 pairs, they had over 150 of the space jam's...

Every other store is only getting 12-15 pairs of these!
didnt you contradict your statement? or did u support my assumption?

just copped them today my boy told they weren't selling them till saturday copped today they look ight am gonna post a pic later to see how they look with some nice jeans i stll think they mite look nice i feel selling them for what i paid $150 but am not sure i gotta see how they look on my feet first.

Originally Posted by 191stnickJordanFan

just copped them today my boy told they weren't selling them till saturday copped today they look ight am gonna post a pic later to see how they look with some nice jeans i stll think they mite look nice i feel selling them for what i paid $150 but am not sure i gotta see how they look on my feet first.

What the hell is up with the grammar usage around here lately?

Ive been looking like crazy for these things but everyone says come back Thursday. It also does not help that all the mom and pop owners speak broken English. SMH

only thing is.... are these produced in the quantities of the jams? if not, then they will sellout regardless.
from the pattern ive seen with the anniversary collection, it seems like they all drop but not as a mass produced product.
It's going to be just like the space jam release quantity wise, maybe even LESS ! Footlocker Roosevelt , NY biggest on LI is only getting 100-150 pairs, they had over 150 of the space jam's...

Supported your assumption with my gathered data (from people I know at HOH's and a few other stores) and well, wasn't actually a contradiction since you forgot to highlight "maybe even less"... And by saying "just like" the space jam release, is implying limited quantities
wink.gif

Supported your assumption with my gathered data (from people I know at HOH's and a few other stores) and well, wasn't actually a contradiction since you forgot to highlight "maybe even less"... And by saying "just like" the space jam release, is implying limited quantities
wink.gif
thanks for the clarification. kinda got me confused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

no jumpman...no cop
how is it a jordan xi with no jumpman?!!!

Instead of RETRO+ it should be RETRO- cuz of no Jumpman.

Back
Top Bottom